my sloppy design

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warzone

Professional Pot smoker
Reaction score
this is just a rough design of how i want my grow space to look at.

what im trying to do is cut a holw in the bottom of my closet and build the area under the house where the only way to see or get to it is through my closet floor witch will be covered with a small area rug.

the top is the approx mesurment and diagram of my closet and the space.

the bottom is the grow space with the approx measurements and stuff.

i will have 2 fans one to bring fresh air into the room and one to vent averything. smell ect....(i hopr the smell) under my house and through a crawlspace hole leading to my yard where nobody but me goes not to mention the hole is by my window so i wont need to worry about people opening there windows to a weed scent.

its just a rough design kinda sloppy i havnt started working on it im waiting till i start remodling my clost. so it dont seem obvious.

Untitled-2.png

well regardless...how are you supposed to build an enclosement under your house? you can't really dig a hole? lol

theres a 2 ft or so crawl space under my house i figure that shoulde be good since i wanna small plant. as far as how ill built it. like i said i was gunna cut a hole into the closet floor thats only accesible by luking under the area rug covering it with is pretty unlikly since nobody in my house is that smart loland if the space is to short i can dig another foot or so and just line the hole with more plywood.

Great idea for a stealth grow room!

But do you really need to hide it so much to be worth cutting hole in your floorboards?

You can build a grow box easy enough and camouflage it. People use old refrigerators, file cabinets, wardrobes and even old PCs as grow boxes.

With a carbon filter the smell is no problem with out needing to vent outside. The only issue really is heat. Depending on how many plants you want to grow and how big your lights will be you can easily vent the heat into your house. The heat from my grow closet in the winter is a good thing and only a slight PIA for me in the summer.

heat wont be an issure i plan to have a type of small fan heater or heat bulb along with a sunlight simulation bulb.

but like i said nothing is set in stone for the design or ideas just trying to get some opinions.

and i happen to have some sleezy brother who if he knew would try and rob it ALL from me and try to grow it himself and kill them.

i figure if im gunna spend money and time into this and they end up sick or dye id rather be the one who did it so i know what happend and i can consult you guys.

i plan to grow at max 3 plants bnut 2 is what im shooting for.

ive asked my friends on tips for growing and all they say is put some light on it and wait lol or throw em outside and let em grow. witch i wouldnt mind if it wasnt just about winter and snow is coming soon lol.

to be honest 2 ft of vertical height is not enough to take a plant to full term (pots and light take up at least half your space), unless you did single cola, no branching, autoflower or 12/12 from seed.....:eek:

not worth the risk in my book..... This would not happen to be your parents house that you want to destroy is it?:confused:

I want to see pics of this!!!!! I also want to know how you are going to cut through the floor. I suggest a chainsaw. LOL

You will never get lights,pots, and plants down there together.Just not gonna happen.
Not to mention you'll probably catch your house on fire with grow lights and heat lamps in such a small space.I know some people's house that burnt down last year because they had a heat lamp underneath their house to thaw pipes.

Floor joists are 16 inch on center...that leaves you with 14.5/8 opening ..and i dont recomend you removeing any of them..I feel that 2 feet coul be accomplished..but I am conceren how do you get to them to care for them..everything going threw the floor..just doesnt seem possable..every time you water you will need to remove the light..IDK my friend I think we should rethink this..Its a great stealth but thats all i can say for now..But if your like me..your gonna prove us wrong..so please have "ABC" fire extiguisher neir by Good Luck and Be safe

I don't really see this as a workable plan, for all the reasons mentioned above. Rogue has given you some good small stealth alternatives. I will tell you though that it is almost impossible to keep a grow secret from other people that live in the house.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I don't really see this as a workable plan, for all the reasons mentioned above. Rogue has given you some good small stealth alternatives. I will tell you though that it is almost impossible to keep a grow secret from other people that live in the house.

Not just impossible to keep secret but it's wrong to grow in a house without everyone knowing what's going on.You're endangering their freedom(and lives).It's only right they know.

Latest posts

Back