my slow grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well 1 male so far hopefully a lady comes through.1 out of 3 so 50/50 on getting a lady.and also 4 kc brains mango sprouted along with 10 haze seeds...<10 more to go.and going to have these indoors untill the 3rd week of april then outdoors they go..

all 3 are males all showing round nubs on each side of the plants im upset now...got 4 more left but im doing these outdoors instead of inside..frigg i wanted more seeds and im thinking these last 4 will be males also ***!!!

well i checked them again when the lights came on and the biggest one has one tiny hair barely noticeable,and the balls arent exactly round they are funny shaped,,so i will give them some more time to be exactly sure,and what i thought are balls coming out are just new growth on the plants themselvs.i feel stupid now haha..indoor growing is so diffrent when ur able to look at them everyday,as for outdoors you only go once or twice a month and notice big changes instead of little unnoticable changes,well hopefully this thing isnt a hermie,and if it is and i get a straight female i will try to make fem seeds

Latest posts

Back