My spring 2024 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s why we developed these semi autos from short day hash plants.🌱 🍁🦨
Who is we? You mean growers in general or are you a part of a preservation project? I like autos. I've only had limited experience with them so far. Made a lot of mistakes but I think the next round will be better. I understand their needs a little better now. Just a tad bit different than the old regs or photo fems.

Good point Jan. I've set out plants early. I just covered them with plastic over night till the mornings warmed up. I've even just set them under a low hanging tree. All they really need is protection from the frost. They tolerate cold pretty good I think.

Who is we? You mean growers in general or are you a part of a preservation project? I like autos. I've only had limited experience with them so far. Made a lot of mistakes but I think the next round will be better. I understand their needs a little better now. Just a tad bit different than the old regs or photo fems.
Not exactly a preservation project …I’ve been breeding for many years and help family and friends with genetics as they help me too … I will take an elite clone or genetic and cross it and work it with my own strains till I have an outdoor semi auto that is better or equal to the original

Good point Jan. I've set out plants early. I just covered them with plastic over night till the mornings warmed up. I've even just set them under a low hanging tree. All they really need is protection from the frost. They tolerate cold pretty good I think.
I am working 14-15 hrs. a day and don’t have time to take care of them every day /night…. I have left the plants till heavy frost, then chopped them down and make fresh bubble hash. (Came out full melt)I learned it from cannabis culture mag 2003

Wish I could find the pic. I left one out 'til it had 4" of snow on it. Didn't hurt the quality of the buds or buzz one bit.
Yes last Oct I think someone submitted BOTM snow leopard covered in snow. They said the same. It all got removed and then it was fine.

It was Big and it was Sept
IMG_5511.png

Latest posts

Back