My unfinished Setup (need help)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurntBuddah

Reaction score
Alright so well basically ima list the things and a brief description of what ive got right now..

~My Digital 600 watt hps grow light system~
~1 GrowBright High output 600 watt Hps horticultural bulb 95,000 Lumens~
*Can i grow through both vegatative and flower stage's with this?I was told i could but there would be a decrease in yeild etc.Is that true?

Cost for Complete Hps grow light setup 265$

~DWC system setup~

~Eco Plus Air Pump dual valve,1.75 psi of pressure,Capacity at 1.2G/m or 4.5L/m
~25" clear tubeing~
~4 5' net pot's~
~Two 14' air stone's~
~1 18 gallon tote/with lid/colour grey~
Due to such a flimsy material of the 18 gallon tote/bin i wont be able to use this as my res for my DWC i was told that ill need to fill it up with a miminmal of 12gallons thus for causeing pressure and breakage forcing the tote to buckle..So I really need help on finding a nice sized tote/bin or container that wont buckle on me and would comfortably fit 4 nice size plants.Also id prefer being able to pick it up at my local store,walmart,home depot,etc instead of having to wait for it online :D?

Cost For complete DWC system setup 28-30$

~Grow Area/Tent~
  • Size: 48"(L)x48"(W)x78"(H)
  • Exterior Material: Heavy Duty Nylon
  • Inner Lining Material: Highly Reflective Water-proof PVC Plastic
  • Frame Material: Firm Powder Coated Metal
  • Built-in Zippers and Velcro for Easily Setup and Take Down
  • Sturdy Metal Rods Frame with High Quality Pole Connectors
  • Multiple Vents for 4in or 6in Fan and Filter Output (Vent Rings are NOT included. Sell separately in store)
  • Double Water-proof Floor for Extra Protection
  • Set Up in Minutes
  • Even Amateurs can Generate More Yields with the Help from Our Grow Tent
  • Compatible with 400w, 600w, & 1000w Setup
Cost for Hydroponic grow tent 130$

*Alright,
so Now i have my grow light setup,basically my whole DWC setup except i need to find a different tote,also i was curious to know if i need to purchase another air pump or will the one i stated above do the job just fine.Also as far as my growing tent goes,Which fan's or filters will i need im trying to keep this less expensive as possible and i dont want the the potent smell of the plants reeking my room want it to be as stealth as possible as far as the smell's go.

Thankyou and Godbless,

my first grow i used an 18 gal tote, i found that the ones with ribs underneath started to stress under all the weight, so find one that is molded without any ribs and there will be no weak spots, i use a 6" inline fan from my local hvac supply with a sealed 600w digital light and i built a carbon scrubber that i found on this site. i think the scrubber cost about $75.00 to make but it works like a charm , as for your light, you can veg with flouros, i use t5 bulbs with great results and it really saves on the elec bill and puts out no heat

Morning burnt..
You can use the HPS for both.. with great results in veg even better in flower.. i run a 4'x2'x6'.5" tent.. and using a 6" to keep my tent and 400W cool..i also have it turned down to meet my positive air feed.. 200cfm fan brings in fresh air.. works great.. IMO.. and build your own filter.. there is an awsome thread on this site on how to build a carbon filter.. cost me about 50$ to build and you can use the kitty liter Mindzeye's posted,, wrks pretty good till you can get the carbon.. just a thought good luck man..
take care be safe
LH

well as for the tote i would go with a 18 gal rubbermaid roughneck! there strong and they dont leak! i got about 14 gals of water in there and its perfect, no leaky, no breaky! i think its like $10 at home depot or lowes, its blue! and for the pump i beleive that will be fine, i run a eco 396 g/h! diy filter would be your best bet! heres a good diy link

xx to tt on the link

hxxp://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=31679

Latest posts

Back