My Very First Grow & It's Lowryder!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I planted my babies 1 week ago today, im somewhat concerned about the tall skinny one, I really do not know much about nutrients and such, im kinda learning as I read, but the Prepara Power Plant Mini came with a package. of nuts that I mixed with a gallon of water, is there anything you guys can suggest or just a looksee to see if they are at the point they should be.
Also, I have a south facing bedroom window where the babies are till dark, then its back in the clost with the 150w light.......just in case you have suggestion, im open to them!!!
:confused::hubba::holysheep:

Hello S2S :)

As you know, a Lowryder will auto flower after 2 weeks, the important thing is light, the more of it, the more bud your going to get.

Tall skinny plants mean not enough light.

No feed at all for 4 weeks.

What are the NPK values of the feed you have?

hXXp://www.prepara.com/power_plant.php

Change the XX to TT.

Your trying to grow MJ in this?

you should keep them under the lights,dont be putting on the window ledge anymore....thats the most probable reason they are stretching

go too local hydroponic store and tell them how you are growing and they will advise you on the nutrients you need,they are very cheap these days,you can get a 1 part solution,2 part solution and 3 part solution,i would advise too get a 2 part solution as you are a new grower,if you want too make it easier you can go with a 1 part solution,all available at your local hydroponics shop,their are plenty of guides here if you search these forums on feeding :)

simply2stunning said:
Ok so I planted my babies 1 week ago today, im somewhat concerned about the tall skinny one, I really do not know much about nutrients and such, im kinda learning as I read, but the Prepara Power Plant Mini came with a package. of nuts that I mixed with a gallon of water, is there anything you guys can suggest or just a looksee to see if they are at the point they should be.
Also, I have a south facing bedroom window where the babies are till dark, then its back in the clost with the 150w light.......just in case you have suggestion, im open to them!!!

A package of nuts? they're plants, not squirrels :p

Just messin with ya..

Ok so why can't you keep them in the closet all the time, why do you need to move them? and what 150 watta light do you have..HPS/MH/CFL? Lowryders can be a bit fussy with nutes, if this is your first grow then I'd suggest either not feeding them any nutes for the first go or getting something very mild and watching those plants carefully, any changes in them come on here and read up on deficiencies and what not, take pics and ask the pros..its all about learning, but LRs are very easy to overfeed.

pics would help us to give you good feedback:rolleyes:
if there just in the window most of the day it mite be stretching for the light.
you need to setup a couple more lights get 3- 150w CFLs and keep the plants under the lights 18h on 6h off get some fresh air coming into the closet however you can. and an exhuast if possible 4in. inline fans and dryer duct are cheap at the home depot.
if your gonna buy some nutes you should try General Hydroponics 3- part mix
its very easy to use all the bottles have charts to show what to give the plant in all the different stages of growth;):hubba:
that should get you going pretty good

simply2stunning said:

Sorry but why are you posting your original post again? People here are trying to help you you know? ;)

OKAY, HERE ARE MY PICS, i KNOW THEY AREN'T THE GREATEST BUT, HERE GOES.............

HPIM1301.JPG

HPIM1295.JPG

HPIM1303.JPG

crazy little grow you got going who much water does that hold and are you leaving them in there til harvest?

That is the "new" Prepara power plant mini, it is an aeroponic machine that I got for a gift. I do not plan to keep these in till harvest, as I think it will be too small!!

that is one of the strangest set ups i've ever seen :p anyway, yea you don't need me to tell you they are stretched..but in order to help you, as i've already asked, we need to know a little more here...so what lighting are you using?

Latest posts

Back