Name this deficiency!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420benny

Not lost, just exploring
Reaction score
This is a fan leaf on my K.C. Brain's Choice. She has had this problem since the beginning of this grow. The higher up the plant,the less ugly it looks. I use Roots Aurora soil which is very good. I added a little sweet lime and bat guano to the mix before planting along with a balanced fish based granular fertilizer. No other plant out of 15 looks like this and they are all treated the same. My well water ph is 6.5 when I add nutes and around 7.2 without. I give small doses of kelp solution, fish fertilizer and molasses now and then. I doubt it is a micro-nutrient deficiency, but I just can't tell. Is it genetics, or some weird deficiency? Or, maybe something I haven't considered?

0705005.JPG

Although its not everywhere in your plant it looks like nute burn

i just had the same thing happening on an outside plant but when it started to flower it stopped. Now its fine. Might be genetics like you said.

420benny said:
This is a fan leaf on my K.C. Brain's Choice. She has had this problem since the beginning of this grow. The higher up the plant,the less ugly it looks. I use Roots Aurora soil which is very good. I added a little sweet lime and bat guano to the mix before planting along with a balanced fish based granular fertilizer. No other plant out of 15 looks like this and they are all treated the same. My well water ph is 6.5 when I add nutes and around 7.2 without. I give small doses of kelp solution, fish fertilizer and molasses now and then. I doubt it is a micro-nutrient deficiency, but I just can't tell. Is it genetics, or some weird deficiency? Or, maybe something I haven't considered?

I would say it genetics! You say all is in control environment/feed/grower(you)/15 looking good what else could it be 1/15, only genetics, natural selection I would say.

i am assuming these are from cuttings rite?

Thanks gang for the replies.
nv, I know what you are thinking, spider mites. I have scoped her many times and no bugs found. Thanks, though. That plant is the most bizarre. There isn't a single side branch on it. Each branch coming off the main stalk has buds at every node, but not a single side branch. I was searching for some to take and clone, but no candidates.

Latest posts

Back