Nasa TV STS-128

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Dog said:
is a speedo also required attire? :woohoo: :huh: :stoned: :dancing: :smoke1:
Welcome, 2Dog! Lucky for you, you can't see the speedo :)

tfh4.jpg

:eek: eh...probably wouldnt shock me.

2Dog said:
super space bud the next frontier after electro bud. everybody needs a hat. and a speedo. Preferably red.

sexi mexi lightning bud for me!

ArtVandolay said:
sexi mexi lightning bud for me!

you have to admit..that does sound good. I would hit the sexi mexi electro anytime..watch its next years new strain and he autos them...:p

art am I messing with you thread? if so I apologize but I am keeping it up. Got all my clones planted tonight. Threw away one. Yay...Now they are vegging in my closet. for winter harvest...hmmmmmmm

2Dog said:
art am I messing with you thread? if so I apologize but I am keeping it up. Got all my clones planted tonight. Threw away one. Yay...Now they are vegging in my closet. for winter harvest...hmmmmmmm

Keep up the good work, 2Dog :). It's traditional to jack a thread and take it off course here :). I do it all the time :D.

thank you sir very kind of you. I am in a great mood. glad people are on I am west coast and usualyl when I want to talk everyone is in bed. sometimes I am lucky and spearchucker is here..we need a chatroom...Hick..is it possible?

IRISH said:
only 3 g's? i hate to say what i got then. uhh, yeah, i'm rich.:rofl: ...

Probably best that I take the pics, Irish :D. I did forget $4500 of clones, though.

us messing with art? nah, not possible bud.;) :) ...

got me clones readied today also, plus 8 new beans popped over past 2 nights. y'all see my new male/veg chamber in set up and design?:p :hubba: ...

shes a real looker. got my wh rhino, and bubblegum clones replanted with some n in ther also. bringing the ttl inside to 12.:cool: ...

Hey, Irish I am so excited about your grow..white rhino is some of the best bud I have ever had. Got it the same day i got pink panther. Both were awesome. I was HIGH laughing my *** off...Beautiful day beautiful bud. How much do they value each clone for?

2Dog said:
you have to admit..that does sound good. I would hit the sexi mexi electro anytime..watch its next years new strain and he autos them...:p

It's true, I would already have 10 sexi mexi lightning bud beans on the way. In the breeder pack :hubba:

I am torn I am getting close to my limit of plants and I want to try my new strains when I get my seeds.. but these clones are good looking and already started plaus they are good strains. So i am torn I may wait to germ my seeds til I harvest my bubblegum and my PK's but that will be a month or two. Still patience is a virtue..Lol should I put the seed in the fridge when and if they get here?

IRISH said:
us messing with art? nah, not possible bud.;) :) ...

got me clones readied today also, plus 8 new beans popped over past 2 nights. y'all see my new male/veg chamber in set up and design?:p :hubba: ...

I was just telling Papabeach about your porta potty,er, "personal steam room male chamber", Irish :)!

ArtVandolay said:
It's true, I would already have 10 sexi mexi lightning bud beans on the way. In the breeder pack :hubba:

well they would have been sold out cause I would of had to have them too along with everyone else! :giggle: :laugh: sexi if you read this please dont hate me I love you man and dont want to hurt your feelings jus having fun.

oh dam art, now he'll want to come over more often.:rofl: . better hide the cats.;) ...

you got a journal of the bubblegum 2dog? the clones i got arent the healthiest. i'll work my irish magic on 'em...

got your 3D spectacles on art? don't need further retina damage.:D ...

Latest posts

Back