Nasa TV STS-128

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no grow journal I screwed up however I am going to do it with my clones...so how do I do it lol...just write the type of plant and the dates things happen and if anything weird accurs...Write down traits etc...I guess I could read some hu? heeehee

I want to get a wicked telescope for star gazing. we have some awesome views in the mounatins and I love meteor showers...the best!

IRISH said:
got your 3D spectacles on art? don't need further retina damage.:D ...

:rofl: It should be against the law to be as high as we are. No, wait:confused:

Sweet, hadn't heard of this before. Been watching for the past hour or so, pretty neat. 11 minutes or so till blast off. Who is gonna take a toke with me at launch?

gmo said:
Sweet, hadn't heard of this before. Been watching for the past hour or so, pretty neat. 11 minutes or so till blast off. Who is gonna take a toke with me at launch?

Fueling :bong1:

GLS computer taking over. Put on your tinfoil caps.

tin foil approved. i'll hit that.:bong1: ...

theres no turning back now...

T - 4 minutes 20 seconds

hat on...weed packed commencing smoke.

Whoa! I'm so disappointed. I got a few blurred pics of the fireball but that's it. I was expecting so much more.... Well, time for the liftoff bong :)

Thanks for sharing that Art. Pretty interesting stuff.

no speedo. oh well I will take my chances.

yes thank you art~

oh we look like a gang of tin heads...nasty types I here. make fun of people

ArtVandolay said:
Whoa! I'm so disappointed. I got a few blurred pics of the fireball but that's it. I was expecting so much more.... Well, time for the liftoff bong :)

Sorry to hear about the pics. The view from the computer was great. Hopefully the :bong: can cheer ya up.

Latest posts

Back