Nasa TV STS-128

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys ever watch the space shuttle launches but I do pretty religiously. We get a big kick out of it and it's a special occasion around here to light up the bong and watch the launch. You can watch it live on Nasa TV at

hXXp://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

Anyway, the launch is scheduled for 11:59 eastern time tonight, the weather is clear and the crew is getting ready to board the transport.

I'm going to watch it from my back yard but the best view is right there on NASA tv.

This has been a public service announcement. Please return to your regularly scheduled illegal activities.

sweet art. something to do while getting :ccc: ...

gonna check it out. live, you say? hmm.

who are we invading this round?:rolleyes: ...Irish...

:rofl: We're invading the ISS. Actually, a few minutes ago they said thunderstorms within 20 miles started firing. I thought for sure they were going tonight or I wouldn't have said anything. They still have 2 hours for the storms to dissipate. The crew is just about buckled in.

Fascinating. But I've always been a cheap date :D

Thanks for the heads up art. I got up in another tab I can listen to them do the radio checks while I surf. Peace

Welcome, 420 :). You can be sure of that and I recommend you put yours on, too. Rumor is they're launching a new 3G mind control satellite.

Motor City Madman said:
It will be sweet to see the fire ball disappear into the night sky.

I would post the pictures of the fireball I'm going to take but I'm worried they could triangulate the position of my 2 lousy mj plants :D. According to Fruitybud reports, I have $3000 worth of marijuana.

only 3 g's? i hate to say what i got then. uhh, yeah, i'm rich.:rofl: ...

i like that shot of the platform from the distance. theres a fire burning on one side, and smoke coming out the other. prolly the veg room thier taking UP...:hubba: :D ...overgrow the world baby...

I wouldn't want them to come get ya over some pics bro. I will watch it live online. NASA needs to have their official time in the stream my clocks seem to be a bit off.

ArtVandolay said:
Welcome, 420 :). You can be sure of that and I recommend you put yours on, too. Rumor is they're launching a new 3G mind control satellite.

is a speedo also required attire? :woohoo: :huh: :stoned: :dancing: :smoke1:

Weren't they doing some experiments a few years ago with growing plants in zero gravity. I wonder how that came out. You don't suppose.... Naw, those guys volunteer to spend months on the Space Station just cuz they're dedicated. Don't they?

Well they have to be stoned to eat that dried up space food.

just your foil cap, is a must. but if you feel better in a speedo, along with your cap, you just go ahead with that. just don't scare the kids 2dog...:ciao: :rofl: :bong2: ...

super space bud the next frontier after electro bud. everybody needs a hat. and a speedo. Preferably red.

well a speedo for me is a one piece ladies swimsuit..
so no scaring kids with my banana hammock.

Latest posts

Back