Nch banned ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WeedHopper said:
I know right.. Its killen me I cant smoke or Vape,,but my Cracked open chest and my Heart being handled like a football,, says no way Jose.:D

Won't be long and you will be back at it..Just keep up with what the Doc tells ya to do.

Soooooo are sending me the kush or what?...:laugh:

i was tempted (bong brought in by friends) to smoke in the hospital on like day 7 after my shooting i smoked after heart and lung surgery on like the 10th or 11th day after, but take it easy not worth dying over ;0

yall don't worry........ there are ways to handle this.

missabentley said:
Whoa. Wake up to rose, sm, and cubby gone. Make a few post in Hal's thread quoting bwd. Bwd post disappear. Go to bed wake up and now Hal and his thread are gone wth

Isn't that weird? Hal was banned for a month for asking a question..

And it wasn't even a nasty question, like when is the last time you got laid....
It was just a question.. When i am banned again, i want you all to know your great.

sawhse said:
Where is hick? He needs to poke in sometime and say hey!!!

I saw he was online last night. I'd love to see what he has to say about this, good or bad.

If kk hard deleted anything, who knows.

I'm sorry thg, that this keeps going on. But as members I feel we should be able to get it all out in the open. Sorry again thg, you're awesome and doing your best. :)

Rosebud said:
Isn't that weird? Hal was banned for a month for asking a question..

And it wasn't even a nasty question, like when is the last time you got laid....
It was just a question.. When i am banned again, i want you all to know your great.
Oh don't you worry Rose, there was a mild uproar over y'all gettin banned. I was following Hal's thread all night. Nothing seemed deserving of this.

sawhse said:
Where is hick? He needs to poke in sometime and say hey!!!
y'all ran him off with fire and pitchfork treatment like KK is getting now.
sorry, but kinda finding it pathetic how many threads there are here daily about who's getting banned, who did what, and what mods should go.. than actual marijuana talk now.

if it's warranted, the ban will stay. if it's not, one of the other mods will fix it. these threads are no help and don't do much apart from likely getting someone else banned.

*do you think many new members will stick around with these threads as the first they see too?.. yeah we're so much better than RIU, eh? :rolleyes: :(

I will say there was a coverup preformed last night after the truth had come out........... that coverup is known........ why the coverup?...... is yet to be answered....... but a certain member is know for who and what he is now....... will he be allowed to continue his story line as was....... is question left unanswered......... cause things are gonne be much different for the certain member now........ I'm sure of it.

I was just thinking:doh:

That maybe we should all just wait for KK response.

Otherwise we are no better then the member that started all this.just my $0.02

Kaotic, i certainly hope what you are saying is not true. I thought Hick had some personal things come up he had to deal with.

In order to get back to growing good cannabis the air has to be cleaned. When a member gets banned for asking a question, what do you do?

I hope new members come and stay too Kaotic.

Hey kao in a sense I agree with you.

Had the other post/posts not be deleted then perhaps there wouldn't be all the spin offs.

However, if there are toxic members here they need to be dealt with. Not sure how much of Hal's thread you followed last night but some stuff needed to be said which I wish peeps could still see.

You're entitled to your opinion.

And so are we. :)

Hick was a great guy. Of all people he opened his home to my son during the fires in colorado. That was pretty cool coming from a stranger. My son was okay and didn't need help but coming from here that was cool and I ment no disrespect.

yeah i missed the thread last night. (for better or for worse ;) )
don't get me wrong, i do hope NCH get's reinstated quickly. but these threads (and my sourness to them) started days a go, and continue to escalate.

as for hick; i don't honestly know what happened to him, i just recall many of these same sentiments being thrown his way before, which have now changed. why i brought that up.

i dunno, i got nothing to add really.. guess i shouldn't be speaking on what i don't really know.. i just hate seeing this forum continue in this direction.
there's an ignore button.. if everyone ignores the 'toxic members'.. they'll get pretty bored and leave i'd think (a much better solution than getting quality members banned, and turning on mods who've been here as long as i remember)

Unfortunately the ignore button doesn't always work if someone is getting rude snippy red reps that are left unsigned. Believe me, I tried. :(

Cowards have no place here.

I've said what I've needed to and I'm bailing out now.

Sorry to the other mods.

So how do we know that BWD is in fact DD? Did he admit to this or something?

This is what the king had to say after he banned us...and i am taking it from his thread..."It never is fun to lance a boil, but it is being done""

I was a boil?

Well, then heck, i don't mind at all...call me a boil, thanks multi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back