Nch banned ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats awesome multi, when I was in school and the coolkids called me a nerd i'd be like:

"That's right. Never Ending Radical Dude"

lol...

7greeneyes said:
So how do we know that BWD is in fact DD? Did he admit to this or something?
NC stated in thread that has since been deleted

i wonder if you should just post that Hammy. so everyone can see.

Fabricated

Its all I will say in my defence as its just not true so yual do what yual have to to justify yur mob Im done with it all ;)

BWD

Hamster Lewis said:
I got a chuckle out of going through the old Broke N Toke thread and seeing BWD post about the club as if he just stumbled upon it. More like he as Degenerative Disc ran it into the ground and tried to do the same thing to the site as well. I will say this right now and if I get banned then fine, I do not like the thought of being on this forum with a known RAT. Tater is not forgotten and DD's actions are not forgotten as well.

For those interested in the post>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=780158&postcount=84

That guy (Degenerative Disc), is why I re registered as Wetdog from Droopy Dog. Didn't want to be confused with him since I also signed threads DD.

Really do miss Tater. Funny and one hell of a gardener. :aok:

Wondered about BWD, since when he was drunk/stoned typing, the Jed Clampett vocabulary and grammar disappeared and became literate.:rolleyes:

That in itself set off my ** meter.

Wet

It's been 7 hrs since the last post on this thread, you bumped it back up, just FYI. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back