Nch banned ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
As soon as my ban was lifted, his thread was gone and the source of all the crap is still here?????????

I know the drama gets old and I'm probably keeping it going, there was some good info posted on his thread that I think the rest of the members should see.

Kk never offered an apology or admitted being trigger happy on our ban button. I think that's what upsets me most.

I hope I don't get banned again. But I feel I should be able to voice how I feel.

Bring Hal back please.

For the record, a big thanks to thg for everything she did for us. :) none of this is directed at her.

I am shocked at all the developments and how they were handled. I would be most shocked if you can't ask a question without being banned.

for a month for asking a question????? Are we living in the former soviet union?

So where is that thread that nc outed bwd? i was gone.

Love it hal, and I couldn't agree more. Thanks for chiming in. :)

what a trip nch seemed like you were respectfully telling the king your position about the wrongful bans while i was there doing the same---how the hell did the wheels fall off the bus so quickly---seems really strange to me that you got banned and once again the instigator of all this remains unscathed and intact---no comprende

let me show you my finished gsc

Please check out the suggestion thread. That is why he banned me, for suggestion he be replaced.

I thought about that too Hal

If he hard deleted anything, that's even lower then low. :(

Where is hick? He needs to poke in sometime and say hey!!!

LIke I said Ban away. There is life after MP.;) Course right now Im recovering from Heart Surgery and bored to tears.:D Im not sure what it matters about the stupid moronic Bans,, as ya see it aint stopped our Buddy NCH.:hubba:
What the hell happen to this place.? Ive been here since 2008 and I have never seen it so screwed up.:stuff-1125699181_i_

Gotta go take a walk and take my other kinda Meds. Cant smoke my Kush,,damnt. If I cough I could tear alotta **** up.:D

pcduck said:
Well I can:D
For letting me, I will tell ya how good it is:)
I know right.. Its killen me I cant smoke or Vape,,but my Cracked open chest and my Heart being handled like a football,, says no way Jose.:D

WeedHopper said:
I know right.. Its killen me I cant smoke or Vape,,but my Cracked open chest and my Heart being handled like a football,, says no way Jose.:D

Better to take it slow and heal my friend...

Whoa. Wake up to rose, sm, and cubby gone. Make a few post in Hal's thread quoting bwd. Bwd post disappear. Go to bed wake up and now Hal and his thread are gone wth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back