Need advice please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riots Ultimate Mite Spray, works for me.

dont use a big ole shop vac like I did took buds and All...

:rofl:

opps..... I did the same thing....:rofl:

once

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'll tell you that it just sucks to have a bad infestation. I have to be diligent all the time. I don't know if it that I live in the mountains, have dogs, and there is a lot of flora and fauna, but I get them way too often, even though my grow rooms are clean.
Ever try Dr Doom foggers? Theyre effective and didnt seem to bother my plants. Only time i've had bugs is when someone sent them to me:holysheep:. My ornamentals that are all over my yard always seem to get aphids so i'm surprised none have ever hitchhiked to my special garden.

Will Lady Bugs or other predator bugs eat spider mites?

From my understanding lady bugs do the trick if you can keep them around.

One person I know tried them on their balcony and they were gone before any bugs they were supposed to eat, those bugs came from a garden supply with a house for them.

Other person who I know was indoor and had the problem of them flying into the lights and popping. I have read that one theory is they come from being in hibernation then wanting to fly away to breed and fly into lights. I dunno how good that theory is........

I've heard also having some kind of nectar available helps keep them around alive and happy.

Latest posts

Back