Need Help Please All BAD ;(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
:hairpull: What is going on with my mother plant (white widow) can't figure it out for nothing. Growing in soil ph stick says 6.5-7 water when needed. feed everyother new growth lookesg great but all the rest all bad please help.

101_2451.JPG

101_2452.JPG

101_2453.JPG

101_2454.JPG

101_2455.JPG

101_2456.JPG

Looks like a combo of PH out and over feeding, can you link us a page to see your PH stick?

You should have come sooner, this is getting advanced.

I am not a soil grower...... but kinda looks like a burn to me... Maybe even a lockout.... You say you feed everyother watering, when was the last time you flushed out the soil??

White Widow, at least in Hydro, can be a lil picky about the nutrient levels in their medium.... Usually grow WW with a lower PPM than you would other strains.... But that is in Hydro... I would think same would apply to soil...

But that is my guess... I think you might have gotten your soil too hot for her.... Give her a good flushing and set your Ph back on target... Then go a couple weeks without feeding and see what she does.

If I am wrong on this, someone jump in here and correct me pls.

ok here is my ph stick in soil so you can see my ph. I just flushed and run off is crystal clear no color to it at all.

101_2457.JPG

101_2458.JPG

7 is too high, you need 6.5.

You have nute lock out caused by wrong PH, the more feed you give it the more salt is building up.

A flush is not colourised, a flush it washing the soil. you need to pour 3 times the soil volume through the pot.

Yup, 3 times the pot amount.

P.s., I think those probes are far too innacurate.

Mary Jane, I think you did well to flush. However, that type of pH meter isn't reliable. In most people's opinion, those meters are no good. A digital pH meter would work much better.

Will those meters work with a liquid????? maybe not perfect but just asking...

If so.. Maybe get some calibration solution to see how accurate it is.

Just an idea... I am a water man myself.

The trouble with having your pH out of whack is that you can get both nute lockout and nute burn depending on the pH. I think a flush is needed, too.

When we kept mothers, we always wanted to keep them small. I never fed more than once a week and never had any problems with them.

CasualGrower said:
Will those meters work with a liquid????? maybe not perfect but just asking...

If so.. Maybe get some calibration solution to see how accurate it is.

Just an idea... I am a water man myself.

Meters for soil and meters for water are different and are not interchangeable. Ph meters for water are substantially more than ones for soil (however, I also find the ones for soil are not accurate and are therefore not worth much).

Hemp goddess That is what i do feed once a week and some times i wont feed for two weeks so I'm confussed.

MARY-JANE said:
how do you work with the charts here?

Sorry, I don't quite understand your question :confused: ? Do you mean, how do we utilize the information here to our best advantage?

The chart on the right give the info for soil. The pH levels are listed on the left hand side of the chart. The first nutrient listed is N (nitrogen). The green line runs from about 6.2 to 8. This means that nitrogen is available to the plant when the pH is between 6.2 and 8, P-Phosphorus between 6.55 and 8.0, K-Potassium between 6.2 and 8.5 etc (these numbers are approx). So if you are running your pH at 7, your plants have N, P, K, Mg, and B available, but Mn, Fe and some other micro nutrients will be locked out. IMO, that is why a little pH drift is a desirable thing.

Latest posts

Back