need help with plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
was woundering if anyone could tell me why my leaves are curling over on my plant and it looks like the tips are turning brown. any info would be greatfull thanx

New Fry Setup 058.jpg

New Fry Setup 059.jpg

New Fry Setup 060.jpg

New Fry Setup 061.jpg

New Fry Setup 062.jpg

New Fry Setup 063.jpg

Yep, looks like way to much N. Been there, done that lol.

i know this is a stupid question but how do u flush out a plant the only thing i ever flushed was my sh*t lol anyways if u could break that info down a little for me that would be great thanx

what is your ph man and size of your pot ??

looks like nutes to mee

brouli said:
what is your ph man and size of your pot ??

looks like nutes to mee
i dont know what the ph is i will look tomorrow on that. as for the pot size its a 5 gallon bucket. so what should i do if its the nutes? i never had this problem yet so im sorry if im being a pain lol

man comone you are mine web brother :)

if its nutes lock or little burn just flush it and after 2 days you see the diference :):) check your ph do

brouli said:
man comone you are mine web brother :)

if its nutes lock or little burn just flush it and after 2 days you see the diference :):) check your ph do
right on man. ur a web brother to me too lol. i have one problem i still dont know what u mean by flushing them it took me awhile to grow it why would i want to flush it? lmao no but really what do u mean how do i flush it? water the sh*t out it? thanx again for the help bro

Pretty sure you are going to want to pour 3 gallons of pH adjusted water for every 1 gallon of grow medium or watch until the water coming out of the bottom is clear and not yellowish.

LazyDays said:
Pretty sure you are going to want to pour 3 gallons of pH adjusted water for every 1 gallon of grow medium or watch until the water coming out of the bottom is clear and not yellowish.
ok and this wont over water the plant or kill it?

LazyDays said:
Just make sure the water is able to drain out of the pot and you should be fine
ok thanx again for the help i will give that a try

i guess somebody didnt like where i posted. thought the coffee table was for any thing now i know lol

yeaa man, just do me a favor this whole" 3 gallon per one gallon of soil" is a **.
and i dont mean you LD i flush with 1.5 gallon and work thesame to me

SB whats up with

....i guess somebody didnt like where i posted. thought the coffee table was for any thing now i know lol.....

somebody remove your post ?? :cool: :mad: :mad: :cop:

ya they moved my post because i put it in the coffee table section lol thats kool though. i thought thats what the coffee table was for but guess not

Just water when needed. 5 or so day from when flushed

Latest posts

Back