need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.


New Member
Jun 18, 2005
Reaction score
I've grown outside pretty well but now i want to start indoor quicker turnover. I have a double wardrobe which can handle 2 but i need to know more about everything that goes with it so any advise would come in very handy. You can contact me anytime thanks. :confused:
Light, and air Lyndy.

MH for veg, HPS for flower. 400w should work for you. 50cfm fan in the top drawing air out and cut you a air intake hole at the bottom. Paint the inside flat white or get some mylar from a grow shop.

Do a few searches on the web for a C44 cab grow. They are about the same size. Should give you a good ideah.

Latest posts