Need Seed Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wetdog said:
WORD^^^^^^^

I've had the best results using used mix that has not been re amended. Great for freshly rooted clones too. I'll keep a 5 gal bucket set aside just for seeds and clones.

Can you imagine a farmer doing 20 acres of seed corn with wet paper towels?:holysheep:

Wet

I don't think their seed cost them $10-$15 a pop, either..... :)

True, but all the more reason not to risk damaging the tap root from being stuck to, or growing into a paper towel, or just from handling it.

I'll soak the seeds for 8-12 hrs (sometimes), but that's about it.

But, whatever floats yer boat.

Wet

well guess als I can say is wet paper towels float my canoe and will continue to do rights by me and I work be the old sayin ifin it aint broke? dont be tryin to fix it. Everyone be different everyone be havin different ways to do what they need and be treatin every idea and suggestin as unique in its own way. Be thankin for all new ideas I be findin here on this site. Respect to all on their personal trails I have ment no disrespect to anyone with my papertowel idea I hopes just the ways I do it.

BWD

Markers said:
Paper towel in a baggie on a heat pad works for me. i just popped a DS cotton candy in a plastic cup, covered it with a cut in half 2 liter pop bottle.
the baggie is a good way to go...keeps all the moisture in...i use just a wet non bleached paper towel inside a zip lock. in 48 hours i get nice long taproots.

Latest posts

Back