need some advice please....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtyboy

Reaction score
what's a good strain to grow for beginers? what is a good set up for the area to grow it? let's be on a low budget...say around $150-220.And give me some tips on care and healthy growing.thanx.

you'll prolly need a minimum of $500 to grow anything...i'm about $3,500 into it myself.......$150 is'nt enough to get a good light..sorry dude.

curtyboy said:
what's a good strain to grow for beginers? what is a good set up for the area to grow it? let's be on a low budget...say around $150-220.And give me some tips on care and healthy growing.thanx.
sorry dude but thats funny as hell .......lmao

That was my question THG. He posted in the outdoor section, so he could easily do it for under 100 bucks. A couple floro's to start them indoors, some amendments to get his spot ready. Some dixie cups, or 2 liter bottles, for pots. Some cheap genetics from say...cannacopia, like 30 bucks for 10 seeds....find a mother this winter, and start lining up clones for the spring.

Curtyboy, if puffmonkey didn't skeer u off with the $500>>$3500 range of $$ u will need-u found a good area. This site offers u a ton of info and alotta nice people will help u when u have questions. First things first-READ, study this site. Outdoors is cheap and growing is alotta fun-good luck:)

Latest posts

Back