Need some professional advice!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holden600

Reaction score
When the plants start to look a little stretched like mine do, will the bottom part of them stem grow thicker or will it remain the same and snap when the top part of the stem gets thicker???

Cheers

greetings. Plants stretch toward there light supply so the best way to fix this is move your plants closer to the lite. Depending on what you use will determine how close to put your plants. A fan blowing on your plants can build up the stem and the plant will catch up to the stretch. Can you post what lights you are using as this will help members deduce your situation.

The bottom of the stem will no doubt be at least as thick as the top portion, like stated above, move the light closer to help with stretching, i havent been growing long, but with a 1000w mh over my plants there is absolutely no probs with stretching, the more light the better, just make sure that the heat from the light is not to hot for the tops of the plants, use the back of your hand over the top of the plant to check the heat and intensity. Also, since day one ive had a fan on my plants, they have well developed and thick main stalks as a result, this does help i can assure you. g/l with your grow my friend, keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back