Need sum input

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look really dark green, i sign of to much N. this late in flower.

no comprende why only 1 plant would react to too much N and not the others---are they not all the same strains getting the same feed etc...

Yes i did check for a light leak and there was not any. So what does everythink? Foxtailing or re vegging? The last time i fed them I put wrong nute in on accident which was high in N which i use only for veg and ever since i did that they pretty much stopped growing. I changed the water out and re fed accordingly and a few days later they are growing again which is awesome. Thanks for the help everyone you guys saved me this time! Just let me know if you decided on either reveg or foxtailing on that one plant i showed pics of. Also what exactly is fox tailing?

KP419 said:
Yes i did check for a light leak and there was not any. So what does everythink? Foxtailing or re vegging? The last time i fed them I put wrong nute in on accident which was high in N which i use only for veg and ever since i did that they pretty much stopped growing. I changed the water out and re fed accordingly and a few days later they are growing again which is awesome. Thanks for the help everyone you guys saved me this time! Just let me know if you decided on either reveg or foxtailing on that one plant i showed pics of. Also what exactly is fox tailing?

Its fox tailing, it cant revegg unless its seeing 18+ hours of light.

Fox tailing can just happen toward the end of flowering on some plants.
nothing to worry about.

growdude, i hate to disagree with you but did you look at the pictures?

It is reveging you are right KP. Foxtails are when the blooms at the end of their cycle will lay down another flower on top of the older blooms. It looks more like a little rosette then leaf. Your picture to me looks like leaf. I don't know how the extra N could do that with out some more light, but that is my guess. The idea of light leak on just that plant makes sense to me too. But whatever it is I hope it goes away. You are on 12/12 right?

Here is a pic of foxtailing in my grow now. Hope it helps. You may have to click on the pic to see.
DSCF1526.JPG

Rosebud said:
growdude, i hate to disagree with you but did you look at the pictures?

Yes I did.
My WW all do that at the end.
Its only at the top of the tallest buds, a shoot that has a small bud growth and a single leaf like you get in cola's.
It will fill in as it grows.

Yes my lights are on 12/12 and have been for 11 weeks now. Also thru the last week and a half I have been finding out thru this forum from a lot of you that I was given some bad grow info from someone I used to be friends with and I got a hps bulb from him too and was suppose to be newer only used for a few months but this guy had a tendency to lie a lot, it was a $95 bulb and sold it to me for really cheap so i'm guessing this bulb is way past its expiration date. This is my 2nd grow with this bulb and I'm sure that he used it for a few grows also so I'm going to the store here shortly to buy a new bulb. I cut the re veg growth off the top on that plant, was that o.k. for me to do or should I have left it? When I first started in this new room I sealed every crack and crevice there was with expanding foam insulation cuz there were lights leaks in the beggining but not anymore so I know for sure that was not the problem.

lights leaks in the beggining but not anymore so I know for sure that was not the problem.

Well, then it was not revegging and you just cut off the best part of the bud.

are you serious? that sucks i did that then but i guess its ok because i just took a look at them and it is doing it again on same cola and just noticed it doing it on a few others but not on very top like the other. Theres like 3 on one bud but coming out of the side/top of the bud. So i am going to just let it go now and see what happens. I went in my room while lights were off during the day and no light leak so i know its fox tailing. thanks for the help everyone

Latest posts

Back