Needing Good Nutes????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gettinggray1964

all-day-toker
Reaction score
hey everybody i am looking to purchase some good nutes, does anyone know if the B.C. nutes are good?????

what are you growing in,soil or hydro?i used the ff nutes while growing insoil.now i use the GH 3 part series.except i use the lucas formula.just the micro and bloom.works good and i will never use anything else.jmo

hey andy, i am in soil, i have just been useing peters up till now... is there a noticable difference in the plants??? i mean the npk's are so different...

I use the BC products, and they work just fine for me... and they're inexpensive too :aok:

I do add my own additives, however, so I'm sure that makes a difference, but I've known others to use it too, and they do just fine too.

if you do use the BC product line, you need to use BC Boost with both the BC Grow and BC Bloom. they themselves carry a bunch of different additives... but they're all pretty much the same... just the company that made it is different....

hey gettin gray have you thought about maybe organic? theres some good reading in organic section. ive used f.f. for whole grow all six & g.b., t.b., & b.b. are good, but havent seen anything w/ the three granulars o.s., b.b., & c.c. ive also given many diff homebrew teas. feed molasses 1tbl/gal h2o every water from day 1 to end. if you or anyone wants my granulars pm me.

im trying the recipe for success on my flowering room, i like them so far i used fox farm in my previous grows, so i messed up once or twice added a lil to much or not eneough of something just dont mix them when your too baked cause in the recipe for success has 6 or 7 ferts/additives to mix up when its feeding time rangeing from 2 1/2 tsp to 1/2 tsp in flower. but yes theyre good, and like THVG said good price.

Latest posts

Back