neem vs azamax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigggy

Reaction score
having a small issue with bugs ,,,I have neem and I have azamax not sure if one is better then the other ,,,,neem seems to be easier,,,when I got the azamax I was told to only use glass container and glass spray bottles ,, I paid 15$ for an empty 1 gallon glass bottle (crazy)I forgot what I paid for the glass spray bottles ,,,the azamax seems to be more toxic not sure if that makes it better ,,,or should I use one then wait a few days then use the other ??? thanks in advance for any advice ,,,,zig

not sure what kind of bugs they are ,,,under a microscope the are white if that helps ?????

thank u sir ,,,,azamax it is,,,,anyone want to buy a bottle of neem oil cheap,,,,lol

Also, there is some evidence that that cannabis hyperemesis syndrome is caused by neem oil and not cannabis itself.

thanks for all of your input guys ,,,,rose im gonna check amazon for dr zymes,,,,,

Azamax is a) awesome and b) nasty. I use it. I wear a 3m multi-vapor respirator, a real one with canisters, not a dust mask, rubber gloves, and long sleeves. Like Avid (also awesome and even nastier), it can cause allergic reactions from skin rashes to anaphylaxis, depending on natural sensitivity and an increasingly strong allergic response based on time/intensity/duration of prior exposure.
I use these two miticides on an alternating schedule.
To minimize stress on plants, while slowing reproduction of bugs so your kill rate means even more, go down to backup lighting for about 2-3 days after application. I turn off my HIDs and switch to t5s.
Most miticides can cause light sensitivity to plants. Reducing light strength and heat helps.
Also as with any systemic miticide, stop treating at least 30 days before expected harvest date. This gives the plant time to clear itself of the actives that cause allergic reactions.
Also: Always ALWAYS read your safety data sheets!

On the more natural side, neem oil is all well and good but ewww the smell. Try Dr Dooright's Plant Wash some time... it's a nice pest control and doesn't reek lol

PPE ( personal protective equipment) is essential. In CA the testing for pesticides is very strict. The commercial growers use grandevo, and venerate, for bugs and regalia for molds and mildew. Can be used up to 4 hours before harvest.

I use Eagle20 at week 1 of flower- full nuclear option to kill off mold spores before they take hold. With that one, I'll wear a tyvek onesie as well as the rest of the ppe. And I'm not even a commercial grower... I'm just your friendly neighborhood industrial chemist and hazmat response coordinator : )
When in doubt , suit up.

It will show up on CA testing full 2 full generations of clones. Jack of all trades, master of none. Potable well treatment meeting CA Title 22 and on site biocide generation at CA Wineries, … among other things.

You talking about mycobutanil as a control for vineyard / orchard mildew? I believe it. Application at about a quarter the suggested dilution on the bottle is more than enough indoors. Full nuclear option, indeed. I got about 100ml from a friend 10 years ago and im not halfway through it yet. Ruthless stuff.

No there are no chlorites in Eagle 20. Talking about 2 different things. Eagle 20 will show up in Chemical analysis and be present for 2 generations. This is for cannabis. CLO2 is used as a biocide for containers for winery. The inside of the stainless steel tanker trucks wash out with clo2 before and after transporting wine and before blending wines. Used in pumps when transferring from the 330,000 gallon fermentation tanks. Used in the potable wells also.

Oh ok I was confused they are both used in that industry also hypochlorite boot wash trays for biosecurity, dairies n fish farms too

Latest posts

Back