Neoprene collars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDISGUD

yes it is
Reaction score
have any of you guys had any experience with Neoprene collars that you insert your clone into and then put the collar into a net pot ,its like a spongey substance,they replace jiffy pellets etc ...heres a link too some:)
http://www.77hydrostore.com/acc125.html

they are for my aeropod propagator :)

I know the ones you speak of, but I stopped using them when I found the hard, white plastic ones called "root guards".

I like these because I can write on them to label the plants.

I hate it when I say...."oh crap, which one was that?" when I'm working with my seedlings and Host plants.

Since I started labeling them this way, not only does no algae grow on the tops of the hydroton, but each one is labeled to the plant that it's attached to. I never lose track of which plant is which.

thanks guys for the input,heres me thinking they go into the net pots lol,they fit snuggly into the holes in the aero propagator :)

hey potus,thanks for that info.i think i will order some and try them.i am like you,i sometimes get messed up which plant is what.thanks for the tip.

Latest posts

Back