never gonna do hard time!! LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryjane22

Reaction score
yea i was looking on a website http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

i live in illinois and it said that cultivation of 5 plants or less is a misdamenor..im only growing 4 :D which would be 1 year in jail..technically 6 months because you only do 50% of your time and IF i were to ever get caught i have no record whatso ever..so the judge would probably take it easy on me.. probabiton or something..believe me i never want to go to jail and i never intend to but it eased me a little so i hope im not giving the impression that im okay with going to jail..NO WAY but if you guys want to check up on your states if you live here then click on the link.. otherwise u lucky bastards that live in other countries can just ease back and smoke a fat blunt cuz were paranoid folks..theyre easy on you guys over there :ccc:

HGB said:
all legal here and NOT paranoid at all :)

man i wish i could say the same..id grow like 100 plants but im good with four..im a little scared of myself..im just soo excited i havent even recieved my setup or seeds yet..i think im going to b one of those newbies who cuts the plant early :D

MJ- I wouldn't get too optomistic there. If you were to get caught growing, it would have to be assumed that you got raided. Unless the 4 plants were the only incriminating thing in your residence, you would probably get nailed for posession, intent to distribute, paraphanalia, etc.

I don't know for sure if all of those things would get rolled up into one charge or not, but from all I know, the boys in blue like to pile it on after they kick the door down.

Latest posts

Back