NEVER take ANYTHING for granted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
Scent control is crucial to your garden's safety. Sometimes situations are thrown at you and you had better be sure you are cool and safe. Without going into detail there has been 4 accidents involving my property and people driving (this winter) 3 times now I have had the police here to hand me their insurance information :eek:. Right now I have no need for scent control but in a few weeks I will have, so I need to either get a carbon scrubber or some other way of taking care of my footprints. Be safe, and be cool.

Hey Hippy. Yeah I found a thread on here someplace, need to find it again, on building one. I may have to upgrade my exhaust fan, I run a 4" in a small closet.

Hi GSS, it's good that you are staying alert and on-point about any potential "leaks" about the activities in your personal space.

Be well, and stay safe.

I know what you mean. I came home to cops all over the street last night. I quess holiday drinking went too far at the neighbors. My heart almost stopped when I first pulled onto the street.

a dog chained at different locations can be a great deterent to anyone just walking up on your place uninvited. does'nt even have to be a mean dog, just big, and ugly. the po-po will then be tooting his horn to summon you to come out to him. works everytime. (it's a country thing)...bb...

Yeah my two girls scared the hell out of both those cops LOL. For some reason they do not like police, maybe because they are generally males or maybe it is the uniform but they come unglued. I kept telling them to quiet down and the poor cop was about to jump off the porch. lol.

When I have had the unfortunate opportunity to have to summon the police for affairs on my property, its a good bet that you are safe when the police need to call you back and ask for directions. Mapquest pffft..Fed Ex, UPS,DHL:rofl:
Once a pizza delivery dude drove back, but he was lost.lol. But you can never be to safe that is why I am looking for my parts for the diy carbon scrubber.

Gee every talks about filters for inside .But how do you filter a outside grow ? Sometimes when I,d get out of the truck the smell was really strong what do you do ? About 50 to 75 yards away. gotta try to figure out before next grow.:holysheep: :eek:

gasman said:
Gee every talks about filters for inside .But how do you filter a outside grow ? Sometimes when I,d get out of the truck the smell was really strong what do you do ? About 50 to 75 yards away. gotta try to figure out before next grow.:holysheep: :eek:

...Pray for a wind direction more favorable to your situation...:rofl:
..'bout ALL that you can do ;)

Could plant other highly aromatic plants with it to help mask it some. just a thought.

Hick said:
...Pray for a wind direction more favorable to your situation...:rofl:
..'bout ALL that you can do ;)

Thats about it Hick :) I planted mine expecting a south / southwest wind and only had a couple times I was concerned.

Latest posts

Back