NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a heater you could use? I'm fighting the heat. I had the air-conditioned on yesterday. It got in the 80's.
Going to be 85 here today, and my veg tent tends to run 10 degrees hotter than outside temps. I may have to run home at noon to drag the portable AC out of the attic for the day.

Going to be 85 here today, and my veg tent tends to run 10 degrees hotter than outside temps. I may have to run home at noon to drag the portable AC out of the attic for the day.
Aren’t they in your garage crash? My garage stays way cooler than outside on hot days. You will probably be ok. But what the heck is with the weather anyway? 85 wow gonna put on a tanktop and hang out amongst the yard work 😂😂

Aren’t they in your garage crash? My garage stays way cooler than outside on hot days. You will probably be ok. But what the heck is with the weather anyway? 85 wow gonna put on a tanktop and hang out amongst the yard work 😂😂
It's a detached shop (30X60) and with two 450W lights it can get pretty warm in there...

The high is supposed to be 49 deg on Saturday : )

Do you have a heater you could use? I'm fighting the heat. I had the air-conditioned on yesterday. It got in the 80's.
I have a heater but the grow is in my outside shed I’m scared that heater will catch something on fire and I’m trying to run everything on solar panel everything in this shed is off the grid I can’t lie I need more batteries to power a heater and my money is short right now so I have to wait to by more equipment thanx for your wonderful advice 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

My ladies that will be going outside may 16 all these are clones that I made
A50A65D6-9A64-4BF8-83E0-2BF411AF028D.jpeg

Looks like you're going to have your hand filled with all your clones. Have fun. I'll be doing about 10 autos outside this year. Time for me to play outside have a good day.

So in my shed I have autoflower plants hopefully one of my grand daddy purple seeds is a male I’m pollinating green crack Girl Scout cookies trainwreck Bruce banner pure purple kush and all the autoflower plants left in my shed. O I’m saying this I’m going to have seeds from a autoflower mother and regular photo period plant oh wow brainfaaaaaaaart y not grab a couple grand daddy’s purple clone when they show their sex then run all these clones till next winter wheeew it’s all coming together slowly but showily end result is I neeed hundreds of seeds so we clear them seeds I started I got them in flowering attempting to make regular seeds out of them should be easy task then I need enough weed to smoke the entire year so I can basically be free from buying weed that’s all I want nothing more well maybe something a lil more but that’s a topic for a different day 😘😘😘 HAPPY GROWING

Hey soon as them grand daddy purple plants show they sex its klip klip Klone time and yes I will have to reveg them because they going to have a flower on them when I Klone them just a heads up

Morning greenphene clone are coming along nicely. Are you going to grow them outside when the weather gets warmer? Enjoy

Morning greenphene clone are coming along nicely. Are you going to grow them outside when the weather gets warmer? Enjoy
Yes imma put them outside may 16 once the days are long enough

Remember when I said where are these strains they have gone missing HAHAHAHAAAAA NOT FOR ME I GOTTEM IN MY FRIDGERATOR I STARTED STOCKING SEEDS YEARS AND YEARS AGO NO WORRIES I STILL GOT STUFF LIKE RAINBOW JONES YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA I WAS giving concern to you that haven’t started stocking up on seeds so if I seemed worried about not getting seeds my pain is with the ones without 😝😝😝
D56D0545-7F20-4F68-80D6-D45ADCD49965.jpeg

I think I mixed 707 headband with grand daddy purple a while ago I also pollinated plants with707 headband so a lot of my old seeds have a tendency to turn purple 😛😛😛

My next seeds I’m coming out the stash no feminized seeds all regular seeds we bringing my version of headband up front and center 🌞👁🌚

Latest posts

Back