NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cut my clone tip on a nice 45. I place it in a solo cup full of holes and potting soil. I like to spray them morning and night with a spray bottle of water and cover with another clear solo cup lol a dome to keep humidity high. Worked for me with no cloning gel or additive. I also put it in fox farms ocean Forrest soil so it has some nutes for when the clone starts growing.

Hi greenphene. Can you give me tips on cloning. Also do I need the cloning gel or powder to clone or can I do without.
Thank you
You need scissors two propagation domes clonex root riot and jiffy bio degradable cups so I start out by filling a cup of water then I get my cuttings put the open stem in water I grab one clone and scrap the outer layer of stem with my scissors at the bottom where you cut from plant after you scrape stem dip it in clonex then put stem in root cube in the pin size hole then place in you propagation dome mist plant every day keep propagation dome vents closed it’s ok to mist clone a couple times a day then in about a week in a half start checking for roots once you have roots get your jiffy cup fill with fox farm soil a third of the way place rooted clone in jiffy cup then fill with dirt then place cup with plant in it inside second propagation dome open vents all the way fill the tray with about a inch high of water then after about four days take your clone and put it in open air if it don’t curl up your clone is ready to live it’s life also in this thread I have a picture by picture on the steps on how to clone just search this thread for more complete instructions HAPPY GROWING

1AFEA046-546D-481C-9708-E3C0016F4C33.png
A06D055C-0A24-4F50-8FD1-F2518E9D749E.png
AE0FC3CE-3713-431D-959C-6C54FC05F627.png
11D2005B-28C0-47DF-A17A-52BC15E30946.png
5EF9D262-A278-4FE9-8BF5-5D94737AC687.png
DB7F753D-A8E6-481D-AD06-2FF91B48536A.png

Ok I have some light green clones THATS telling me they have outgrown there pot and have no food soooo these plants will go outside real soon soon as I replace them with more clones I will put them in bigger pots I will give them more room to spread they roots I only want strong green plants in my tent that will survive till August 1st when I plant my third crop this year oh well I guess I’m just venting but these are my plans for my clone chamber HAPPY GROWING

I yeah one of my new strains GRAND DADDY KUSH HAS GERMINATED SO HOPEFULLY IF ITS A FEMALE WE CAN SE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE

Hi greenphene. I went today and purchased clonex and made this makeshift dome. I followed your directions but didn’t get a plastic dome. Shoot me straight wil this work or tell me to go out and get the right material

Attachments

• IMG_2834.jpeg
    IMG_2834.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2837.jpeg
    IMG_2837.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Hi greenphene. I went today and purchased clonex and made this makeshift dome. I followed your directions but didn’t get a plastic dome. Shoot me straight wil this work or tell me to go out and get the right material
That should absolutely work only thing different I would put a rubber band around plastic to totally seal it up it’s first couple weeks need to be humidity at it’s fullest

That should absolutely work only thing different I would put a rubber band around plastic to totally seal it up it’s first couple weeks need to be humidity at it’s fullest
Thank you for your input. Got it. Much appreciated greenphene😊

My strain has been germinated hopefully it’s a female View attachment 332572
I have one more question. When is water sprayed on the leaves - daily or every other day or etc. and how do you determine visually to do or not to spray. Also about light - how much light starting off. Lastly do you check bottom of clone at a certain time. Thanks buddy. Sorry for all the questions

I have one more question. When is water sprayed on the leaves - daily or every other day or etc. and how do you determine visually to do or not to spray. Also about light - how much light starting off. Lastly do you check bottom of clone at a certain time. Thanks buddy. Sorry for all the questions
If I can pull this off seeing a clone root dude I will go crazy. I have always wanted to learn how to grow like everyone here.

I mist my leaves every day about three times a day it’s no limit to misting regular light is fine I start checking for root’s about a weeek and a half after I take cuttings

I mist my leaves every day about three times a day it’s no limit to misting regular light is fine I start checking for root’s about a weeek and a half after I take cuttings
Awesome Thank you very much😊

Latest posts

Back