NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m almost back to full capacity I hope you beginners out there is seeing the cycle and many tricks I’m showing y’all these plants cam from around four trees I’m showing u guys that you to can have a endless supply of weed plants year around haaaaa HAPPY GROWING View attachment 331410

nothing like smoking your own weed

So my mother plants is about to outgrow my tent soooooo I got six pure purple kush plants I’m going to let pollinate my mother plants in my small tent yes I’m still making seeds once I make this batch of seeds I’m bringing out krack daddy and a couple other strains and grow them out see what they look like

The clones you see in my tent will go outside around August allowing me to harvest in December with a third harvest in one year so that’s the plan after I finish pollinating this last batch of plants I’m bringing KRACK DADDY PURPLE GIRL FANTASY AND GRAND DADDY KUSH out sooooo stay tuned it’s more to come and each time I put a batch of plants outside I take clones enough to fill the tent back up it’s a endless cycle my friends HAPPY GROWING

Omg I have made a sheet load of seeds I have about 6 new flavors of weed haaaaa that’s my report HAPPY GROWING
IMG_0026.jpeg

Hey if you notice my clone leaves aren’t cut at the tips it’s a unneeded process to cloning your plant will indeed root with full size leaves I’m just saying 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
AUGUST THE FIRST IM PUTTING A CROP OUTSIDE FOR MY THIRD HARVEST HOPEFULLY TO FINISH BUDDING BY WINTER

Hey if you notice my clone leaves aren’t cut at the tips it’s a unneeded process to cloning your plant will indeed root will full size leaves I’m just saying 🙏🙏🙏
That's been my experience as well. I think clipping the leaves is actually counter productive. At least it has seemed that way for me.

Haaaa im feeling mischievous here’s another what I don’t do I don’t cut my stem at a forty five degree angle I cut it straight actually I just cut it however the scissors cut it it’s another factor that doesn’t affect the cloning procedure HAAHAAAA THERE I SAID IT HAPPY GROWING 🌝👁🌚

I wonder how long before my seeds dry out so I can plant them hmmmm im thinking of planting KRACK DADDY when I get home today yeah it’s definitely time im ready to see what it do

Hello everyone and happy Sunday. I have a question about leaf fingers. I notice on my plant some of the fan leaves have 9 fingers and most of them are 7 fingers. Why does this happen and is it due to stress or just the strain. I bought feminized seeds about year ago and started to grow end of March this year. Strain is Kashmir Kush.
Any help would be much appreciated
Thank you.

Hello everyone and happy Sunday. I have a question about leaf fingers. I notice on my plant some of the fan leaves have 9 fingers and most of them are 7 fingers. Why does this happen and is it due to stress or just the strain. I bought feminized seeds about year ago and started to grow end of March this year. Strain is Kashmir Kush.
Any help would be much appreciated
Thank you.
It’s in its dna that type of plant has nine leaves I’ve seen some with eleven leaves. Don’t be surprised if the next set of leaves is eleven. 😊😊😊

Latest posts

Back