NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😛😛😛
IMG_0867.jpeg
IMG_0866.jpeg

Well may 16th fastly approaching the moment I been waiting finally my clones go outside yes I will be cloning more to replace the ones going outside soon ass this batch is done more than likely I’m going to replace them with my next round of clone so I’m actually shooting for three harvest in one year I’m showing y’all it’s possible you just gotta remember a couple dates so my third tent is up and running this tent will be my mothers tent I’m going to shut my solar shed down summertime because of the heat yes I got a ac I can run but I’m not going to push my luck so when fall comes that’s when I will run it yes I’m going to finish flowering what’s already in my solar shed hopefully I finish before summer also I’m keeping a male grand daddy purple plant in my mothers tent so that’s pretty much it for now HAPPY GROWING

Well may 16th fastly approaching the moment I been waiting finally my clones go outside yes I will be cloning more to replace the ones going outside soon ass this batch is done more than likely I’m going to replace them with my next round of clone so I’m actually shooting for three harvest in one year I’m showing y’all it’s possible you just gotta remember a couple dates so my third tent is up and running this tent will be my mothers tent I’m going to shut my solar shed down summertime because of the heat yes I got a ac I can run but I’m not going to push my luck so when fall comes that’s when I will run it yes I’m going to finish flowering what’s already in my solar shed hopefully I finish before summer also I’m keeping a male grand daddy purple plant in my mothers tent so that’s pretty much it for now HAPPY GROWING
Sounds like a busy year. I’m going to have an outside and indoor cycle going all year planting planting each one maybe two months from each other

Oh yeah so I also planted my strains that I made last year so when harvest time comes you can see what my strains look like this will be my first time really paying attention to my strains so hopefully I have some beautiful photos in the future to share these will be seedless so they true beauty can show

Ok so today I harvested my buds may 13th from outdoor they was ready so from February 1 to may 16th you have a whole grow period this is harvest one of this year may 16th my clones go outside I am patiently waiting fo my clone tray to root up to replace the clones going outside my clone chamber will momentarily be empty here’s the plan when I harvest this next batch the clones I have which will be much taller will go out round Fall giving me my third harvest in one year it’s happening yup you are seeing right three harvest in one year haaaaaaa I will smoke every bud besides smoking with my good old fishing buddies I’m actually getting ahead maybe having a surplus to smoke follow these steps you will increase your yearly harvest threefold 🌞👁🌚

Ok so today I harvested my buds may 13th from outdoor they was ready so from February 1 to may 16th you have a whole grow period this is harvest one of this year may 16th my clones go outside I am patiently waiting fo my clone tray to root up to replace the clones going outside my clone chamber will momentarily be empty here’s the plan when I harvest this next batch the clones I have which will be much taller will go out round Fall giving me my third harvest in one year it’s happening yup you are seeing right three harvest in one year haaaaaaa I will smoke every bud besides smoking with my good old fishing buddies I’m actually getting ahead maybe having a surplus to smoke follow these steps you will increase your yearly harvest threefold 🌞👁🌚

yep yep , and throw in a lite dep and that is three outdoor harvests a year

Well y’all its may 16th all my clones is outside I’m waiting on these clones to replace the clones I put outside
image.jpg
image.jpg

So ok I had bought a pack of pure purple kush seeds they are regular seeds so I’m pretty much guaranteed haaaaa I hope one Male so now I’m about to pollinate green krack bruce banner girl scout kookies the church rainbow jones I gotta keep new strains coming so yeah roll with yaboy while I make these bomb strains cali style I promise sexy flower pix coming soon 🌞👁🌚

Latest posts

Back