NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B2AA5A69-9D02-4023-B596-C71B4ED97686.jpeg

So I have seeds I recently planted rainbow jones the church gdp from years ago I will shortly Be cloning all of them to figure they sex I’m running probably nine female plants and one gdp male I’m not ready to depart with its plentiful pollen so finally my third tent is opening up real soon just for the mother plants and my bigger tent will be my clone chamber for my little freaks I create so pure purple kush will be my last seed planted its only cloning for now enjoying the many strains I have to indulge I bought another light haaaaa of course it’s the viparspectre 2500 they been my brand for quite some time oh well KEEP IT NATURAL 😝😝😝

So I have seeds I recently planted rainbow jones the church gdp from years ago I will shortly Be cloning all of them to figure they sex I’m running probably nine female plants and one gdp male I’m not ready to depart with its plentiful pollen so finally my third tent is opening up real soon just for the mother plants and my bigger tent will be my clone chamber for my little freaks I create so pure purple kush will be my last seed planted its only cloning for now enjoying the many strains I have to indulge I bought another light haaaaa of course it’s the viparspectre 2500 they been my brand for quite some time oh well KEEP IT NATURAL 😝😝😝
I started using Viparspectra lights a few months back. They are just as bright and cheaper per watt than most of the others, and they don't have a crap load of heavy stiff cables to deal with. Only thing I have trouble with is spelling the name : )

Hey im pretty sure I pollinated a couple autoflower plants with a regular photoperiod plant do anyone knows what happens when this is done we shall surely see 🥳🥳🥳

Wow my plants is really seeded I’m so happy to have probably ten new strains in my fridge I can’t wait to see what my auto flower looks like when I grow them I got about five of them pollinated by gdp I’m looking to make deep purple buds haaaaaa I love purple weed so that is my update soon we will be adding a third tent but for now I got room for what I have

Just a remInder February firrst I put out some two foot plants I will be pulling them may 16 so I will definitely have buds in two weeks these plants made it through twenty degree weather they looked funny but they regained their composure so once again if your looking to pull off two crops in a year it is totally possible if you running a indoor and outdoor operation also I planted outdoor seeds January the first all of them is pretty much still vegging here in cali veg season starts may 16 so I’m sure These plants will not try to flower but stay in veg mode until JULY 21 when flowering begins on my side of town that’s about it for now HAPPY GROWING 😛😛😛

California high desert

you lucky dawg

i lived in Saugus for awhile and loved it , early 60’s ,smoked my first joint there as a pre-teen

my relatives live in Bakersfield

i loved Bishop and Pearblossom and all those desert towns when we went from LA to Vegas but i doubt i would recognize any of those places now

enjoy the early harvest!

you lucky dawg

i lived in Saugus for awhile and loved it , early 60’s ,smoked my first joint there as a pre-teen

my relatives live in Bakersfield

i loved Bishop and Pearblossom and all those desert towns when we went from LA to Vegas but i doubt i would recognize any of those places now

enjoy the early harvest!
Thanks

Actually these are the mothers of grand daddy purple seeds do y’all see what I see I see about twenty new strains being created jeeeeeeesh I can’t wait to gro these seeds see if any strains come out purple I definitely will be growing out KRACK DADDY forealz

Latest posts

Back