NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last comment YALL might not understand but when my gdp plants was first put in flowering room about day three I took clones of those plants so the actual plants are in flower showing male parts but the clones I took isn’t showing male parts it’s growing in veg so I’m good i have a male plants ready for whatever if they don’t start flowering on they own I’m good

At this point and I can be wrong but I don’t believe you can reveg a male plant we will see my male plants that’s into flowering I put them in veg room and they haven’t stopped flowering so at the end of this grow we will have learned something new and that is if you can reveg male plants yup this is new to me

350A359A-F245-492A-A44C-2A97D5FF60D1.jpeg

Oh all the male gdp plants in both pots I put them both in my flower solar shed so may they pollinate all my girls

At this point and I can be wrong but I don’t believe you can reveg a male plant we will see my male plants that’s into flowering I put them in veg room and they haven’t stopped flowering so at the end of this grow we will have learned something new and that is if you can reveg male plants yup this is new to me
I revegged a male Supafreak in flower, NP, then made a couple of clones. The pollen sacs it had opened during the reveg and might have pollinated an auto I had flowering in the same tent. I think I could have kept cloning it over and over to keep a store of fresh pollen.

1682263863054.png

I revegged a male Supafreak in flower, NP, then made a couple of clones. The pollen sacs it had opened during the reveg and might have pollinated an auto I had flowering in the same tent. I think I could have kept cloning it over and over to keep a store of fresh pollen.

View attachment 325722
I cloned mine two I have a good number of male gdp clones but I had to get them before flowering for them to clone and stay in veg if I clone them while in flower I believe they would die soon as the male sheds it’s pollen imo

Hey pure purple kush is a nice plant to grow the buds appear to be dense I bought another pack of them I liked them so much and yes one germinated last night so in my tent of mothers she will be grew to an enormous size all together I probably have ten strains I’m growing right now this will be it imma run with these till probably winter I do want to grow out my new strains so this winter i might come new with all my strains I made see what they look like

HAAAAAAAA HOPEFULLY MY NEW STRAINS WILL BE KRACK DADDY PURPLE GIRL FANTASY PURPLE TRAINWRECK PURPLE HULK PURPLE JONES GRAND DADDY KUSH PURPLE RAIN YES 🌞👁🌚
5687C53D-C245-4DF6-A18F-4D9B3AA641F0.jpeg

Latest posts

Back