NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAAAAA NOT BAD FOR FREE WEEEEED
IMG_0246.jpeg

You put them in the trimmer green? Like freshly harvested? Do you run them thru again after drying them? I don’t know much about trimmers
I just do it straight after harvest wet trim then let them dry then I hand trim it has a dry trim blade but I’m to lazy to trade blades

So my second harvest is happening now to the middle of october but remember I put out a third crop so around November December if not earlier I will be harvesting again three harvest in one year isn’t bad so If you on the west coast follow my dates and you my friend can harvest three times a year but here is the kicker you gotta continue and maintain a indoor crop and make indoor and outdoor work together but yeah it’s A WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR HAPPY GROWING

One thing for sure I’m probably going to get at least a thousand seeds from this harvest meaning I have tooo many seeds but I’m kool with that I will kindly put them in the fridge yup that’s it for now happy growing

Latest posts

Back