NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEEEEHAAAA MY BABIES IS COMING ALONG
EF91CB7E-6288-4188-A44C-3C497C6AD6B3.jpeg

When Pute trims buds, they look like they fell off the cover of High Times.
Yeah that’s kool I normally don’t trim my bud I leave the leaf on to stretch my smoke so I’m not really tripping on how close a trim my machine gets i might need to adjust it to make it trim closer idk all I do know is I’m smoking for free so that. My friends Trumps all 👌👌👌

Soooooo my strains I’m growing this season is upgrading to about thirty gallon pots fox farms of course I’m going to grow them until they outgrow my two by four tent yes I’m going to clone the holy $#1+ out of them once I figure which plants are female so yeah this year will be my strains no bought seeds so the strains Koming is KRACK DADDY PURPLE GIRL FANTASY AND GRAND DADDY KUSH we will be taking photos of my buds so stay tuned my extended family we have more shenanigans to come 🌞👁🌚

So I trimmed this with the bowl trimmer I did fifteen turns forward and fifteen backwards nothing major and this is what I have which is perfect for me I’m really going to love my trimmer this product saves you hours of your Time you can literally trim a tree in five minutes will the buds be perfect no just trim it to what you like I don’t mind leaves I don’t use chemicals my fan leaves is smoother than grandpa brandy HAHAHAHA HAPPY GROWING
IMG_0188.jpeg
IMG_0188.jpeg

So my KRACK DADDY plant pot has been upgraded to a thirty gallon bag purple girl fantasy is in a twenty gallon pot and my grand daddy kush also have been uprooted and put in a twenty gallon bag I plan on growing these trees pretty big cloning the holy mess out of them once I determine what sex they are so this is my line up for next year I’m growing my own strains I’m hoping for purple plants HAPPY GROWING

Yeah that’s kool I normally don’t trim my bud I leave the leaf on to stretch my smoke so I’m not really tripping on how close a trim my machine gets i might need to adjust it to make it trim closer idk all I do know is I’m smoking for free so that. My friends Trumps all 👌👌👌
I trim like you trim, but only on the biggest buds. Anything smaller I don't trim at all. It goes into my hash-o=matic.

Haaaaaaa am I greedy for being silent wanting to smoke all my weed to myself and not share with my fellow pot smokers I’m going to try to smoke every bud I got nah I can’t lie I probably will share but noooot that much it’s hard work putting these things together with perfect timing kroptober I can’t wait I’m smoking like a king unlimited endless smoke 🌝👁🌚

Just a small update the seeds I planted like KRACK DADDY I have cloned two out of four of them so shortly I will discover which KRACK DADDY plant is a female purple girl fantasy and grand daddy kush also have been cloned so slowly we getting the gender of my plants I’m hoping that my plants come out purple that would be amazing

KRACK DADDY PURPLE GIRL FANTASY AND GRAND DADDY KUSH IN THEY NEW HOME MAY THEY BE BLESSED PLANTS AND MAY THEY GROW BIG AND BE FRUITFUL 🌝👁🌚
IMG_0195.jpeg

Ok this the plan the middle plant in the pot bag that’s KRACK DADDY I’m going to make a bunch of seeds out of this plant so I can have a lot of seeds of my strain the other two will create a totally new strain these three plants will supply my other tent with unlimited clones so I’m phasing out bought seeds this round right chea is my strains so from this point my flowers will be what I’m growing I have never seen these strains growed out also I have other strains I grew from seeds on the outdoor I will have pictures of those in the next couple weeks so yea HAPPY GROWING 🌞👁🌚

Am I wrong for grabbing a bud well a plant for my trip up north to smoke while fishing a unknown lake hmmmmmm yeah the bud could have went longer in the dirt but hey why deprive myself I pulled that young plant yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa HAPPY GROWING

Latest posts

Back