NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was away for a little bit and I am just now getting caught back up with everyones threads.
I have a couple questions which you may not be able to answer.
From Your Pictures...

1 - Was this a female?
2 - Did you make any extra copies of it?

Thanks Bud... Long time since I checked in with you. -

View attachment 336273
Yes they was female they was feminized seeds I filled that trey up with those clones

I was away for a little bit and I am just now getting caught back up with everyones threads.
I have a couple questions which you may not be able to answer.
From Your Pictures...

1 - Was this a female?
2 - Did you make any extra copies of it?

Thanks Bud... Long time since I checked in with you. -

View attachment 336273
Welcome back

IMG_3526.jpeg

Several of us on here have the bowl trimmers. I have not had mine long, but I love it.
You have made a wise investment.

View attachment 336337
Several of us on here have the bowl trimmers. I have not had mine long, but I love it.
You have made a wise investment.
I'm think of buying that salad bowl, costs 350euros in my country though.. the problem is that I'm not used with drying in those racks.. do I have to flip all buds upside down every day or ?

I’m also trying thes grove bags for storage this year I never used them before so I will definitely tell y’all how they work
5D4E07F5-33D1-41C0-A00A-3A86641F7A46.png

Hmmmmm I’m wondering if I should take my first KRACK DADDY clipping to determine sex of plant I think I will clone them see what’s up I hope this one plant is a female I love the way it’s growing

So I got one bud that’s ready for harvest from outside I’m going to grab that bud and send it through the trimmer dry the bud out and take a picture so y’all can see the quality that this Trimmer give to your weed I’m doing a wt trim so that’s it I might grab it today or give this bud a couple more days so stay tuned we about to do a product review HAPPY GROWING

After trimming just one bud I can say I’m happy with this bud trimmer you can literally trim a tree in 5 minutes with one of these excellent product one to ten I give this a ten HAPPY GROWING

Latest posts

Back