NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0954.jpeg

HEY YOU IN CALIFORNIA IF YOU ARE A NEW BOOTY GROWING START YOUR SEEDS OUTSIDE NOW NOW NOW IF YOU GOT INDOOR AND OUTDOOR ACTION START YOUR CLONES INSIDE NOW NOW NOW THEN MAY 16 YES EXACTLY THAT DATE PUT THEM OUTSIDE IF U DONT HAVE INSIDE GROW ACCESS START YOUR CLONES OUTSIDE MAY 16 YOU WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL INDEED HARVEST IN KROPTOBER WITH MAXIMUM GROW POTENTIAL

So I can’t lie the cold really ucked up my leaves on my outside plants well since it will be no more kold they are indeed moving along in flower buds is forming and I should harvest my outside crop round may if u in kali and you slept on this fine growing period it’s always next year I might push for three outside harvest this year I don’t know yet it’s all about never running out of weed by no means I thank weed for helping me stop smoking cigarettes every time I got the urge to smoke cigarettes I just light a joint up and laugh when I think about the money I’m saving from not buying cigarettes oh well that’s it for now HAPPY GROWING 🌝👁️🌚

Had a buddy that quit that way. Stayed stoned as hell for a couple of months, but never smoked another tobacco cigarette.
My life expectancy has doubled now that I quit I just new I was going to die from cancer nope those thoughts are gone now no more cigarettes THANK GOD weed has so many uses it’s ridiculous I can’t even see how it was ever against the law

I stopped smoking after my open heart surgery in 2013 and haven't looked back.
I can't stand the smell of cigarettes anymore. And just the thought of smoking cigarettes scares the hell out of me. Getting your chest busted open is an awakening. If it isn't,,, your a fool.
My Mom died of Lung cancer. It was horrible watching her dwindling away from that fking disease. She was a heavy smoker. Goddamn cigarettes and Cigarette companions who sell death in a package. No different then big pharma.
Money makers on death and disease.

I stopped smoking after my open heart surgery in 2013 and haven't looked back.
I can't stand the smell of cigarettes anymore. And just the thought of smoking cigarettes scares the hell out of me. Getting your chest busted open is an awakening. If it isn't,,, your a fool.
My Mom died of Lung cancer. It was horrible watching her dwindling away from that fking disease. She was a heavy smoker. Goddamn cigarettes and Cigarette companions who sell death in a package. No different then big pharma.
Money makers on death and disease.
Yup my dad died from lung cancer so I know what ya mean WELL HAPPY GROWING

My life expectancy has doubled now that I quit I just new I was going to die from cancer nope those thoughts are gone now no more cigarettes THANK GOD weed has so many uses it’s ridiculous I can’t even see how it was ever against the law
Get a CAT scan every couple of years. I'd quit smoking for seven years before the cancer found me.

Latest posts

Back