New beginnings.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all I'm new to this experience, but look to retain alot of information to really improve my overall experience with this passion.

I'm guessing the address thing In your profile is a joke. If not,,that's really bad idea.

Dude! The guy was just trying to help you out. Do you always come off that way in a new place? Maybe you need to take a hit and relax. We are all nice folks here. Let’s get off to a new start starting now…What are you growing?

Dude! The guy was just trying to help you out. Do you always come off that way in a new place? Maybe you need to take a hit and relax. We are all nice folks here. Let’s get off to a new start starting now…What are

Dude! The guy was just trying to help you out. Do you always come off that way in a new place? Maybe you need to take a hit and relax. We are all nice folks here. Let’s get off to a new start starting now…What are you .

Last edited:
Well you can ask anything here. We like to have fun too so don’t get crazy on us. We are just regular folks with our own set of environment issues so we are just like you. Loosen up and don’t get offended, just jump in and help when you can like we do. There are a lot of experienced growers here that can help you understand the processes and variants you’re stressing about 😊

Thank you guys I'm sorry again.
Honestly I can't grow cuz of my area just yet but I want to set myself up in a manner of knowing what it is that's expected of me? What is it that I need for supplies? Best Hydro grown ideas that I could maybe feed off of cuz I love Hydroponics I just enjoy the idea of it. I've grown up being able to try different indicas and sativas like white rhino why Russian AK-47 but I want to actually get into learning how to grow my own because then I don't have to rely on possibly laced products or having issues continuing to have Supply.

Last edited:
Bro you do know your reporting Me to Me,,and the other Staff right?
All I was trying to do is warn you about putting your address on a pot website that the police can see if they want. Or say you piss someone off. Now they have your address.

Last edited:
Bro you do know your reporting Me to Me,,and the other Staff right?
All I was trying to do is warn you about putting your address on a pot website that the police can see if they want. Or say you piss someone off. Now they have your address.
As for Hydro there are several ways to grow Hydroponically. I liked DWCs but others like RDWC, flood and drain, and so on.
DWC is pretty simple and easy to do Diy.
5 gallon buckets is what I used. Water,Air Pump with a big stone,PH Pen and ferts. And of course seeds or clones.
Thank you for putting up with an ibwas wrong to be a lose cannon. I will look these up an I apologize it was wrong of me to do that.

Guys it turns out we have a troll playing games. Even messaged me with some bullshit.
He is now history.

Yeah he messaged Sub too.
Fking assholes trolls. I should have known.

Latest posts

Back