new bong!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subie73

Reaction score
picked up a mini perc for $80. its about 13" tall and pretty thick. haven't tried it yet, i had to go to the hospital last night but hoping to tomorrow.

From Site Rules
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

bong.jpg

Dam nice piece my friend....Why is it not loaded?:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Dam nice piece my friend....Why is it not loaded?:bolt::bong:

i was going to reup last night but i had to go to the er. now he is out of town.

banjobuzz said:
nice looking bong subie73.:cool:...bb...

thanks, i couldn't turn it down for that price. head shops are pricey here.

I know you cant wait to powwow and blow smoke signals.

kalikisu said:
I know you cant wait to powwow and blow smoke signals.
you have no clue, my guy says nothing till tomorrow night..... the anticipation is killing me.:D

smokeytheherb said:
Perfect size.
yeah i went the day before and they had the same thing but it was a two footer single perc. it was just too big for an everyday type piece so the guy told me to wait till the next day and because he was bringing in these killer mini percs, glad i waited.

brother hooked up a gram. new bong hits like a champ and was smooth, high kind of sunk up on me! i forgot to take some milk shots cuz i so happy just to use it. i will take later.

Just picked this one up today for 80.00. I am about to load it right now.

i wish i had the heart to spend 80 bucks to get really high.

wait, that sounds like a great idea.

That looks like a nice solid piece of equipment; I like it.

subie73 said:
brother hooked up a gram. new bong hits like a champ and was smooth, high kind of sunk up on me! i forgot to take some milk shots cuz i so happy just to use it. i will take later.

Milk Shots?:confused:

Latest posts

Back