Greetings! Nice to see all the new folks here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ Passion

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi everyone. As you can see, my name is Angie and I'm site Admin and do the light technical issues, help you with features of the forum software and things like that.

I also admin on the forum when needed.

To the old members, the old staff as stepped down and we now have @putembk as a Global moderator to help everyone.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way I want to offer a big welcome to all the new members. I think many of you are coming from a place TCC, we are glad to have you make your new home here.

To the old members, we are happy to see the forum grow and give you more people to discuss MJ with. I hope you can welcome them and enjoy the new blood.

If you have issues with a post, please use the REPORT word/link at the bottom of a message. That way both pute and I will see it and one of us can address it. No promises on every action or inaction to be what you want, but we will consider it.

So far, I've been seeing lots of relaxed fun members and some are even talking with me by conversation and that's neat for me and helps me get to know you better, and help the forum work better.

And I am not getting all the notifications of members awaiting approval, so please send me a message (conversation) if you know of someone waiting for approval. Thanks.

Nice to meet you.
Angie

Oh no, not Muggles... hehe.

Hi Angie, thanks so much for having me, love the site and the ease of navigation. I love to help newbies find their way and I see a few in need of mentoring already. Appreciate the nice TCC welcome as I am one of them.. Looking forward to meeting new peeps and having a little fun...

Carty

Better keep an eye on both of them.😁

I've got a problem that I can't seem to fix. I can't get the site to quit sending updates to my email account. I clicked to buttons to not send them but when I hit the save button it shows back up.

Is there a way to stop it?

On a lap top here. I've tried 5 times to get it to stop...it wont.

I just blocked by hitting spam
Please don't, that hurts the forum reputation.

Click on name in upper right corner.
When that open choose Prefernces. Go down ti where you can stop daily email and/or email when a thread post or conversation alerts you. Remember to save.

That's what I've done now 6 times. Once saved it comes back.

Latest posts

Back