Hello Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzztrout

Reaction score
Hello all, if anyone old enough can remember the old planet skunk forums that was the go to forum back in the day. I was a member there for many years until i had a career change and had to walk away from my basement activities. Well tried searching for PS and i guess its not around anymore and looks like this is one of the new go to sites. I come from the Appalachian foothills and my other passion is making good ol mt dew. Im back to being able to participate in my basement activities and am looking for a good reputable place that i can get some beans from. Places that others use often. Thank you all for having me here! Look forward to hanging out and chatting with everyone. Cheers!

hello buzztrout and welcome aboard

does the nic buzztrout have anything to do with fishing?

were you looking for any specific genetics , indoor or outdoor?

cheers

big

Welcome. There are quite a few good folks on here and though we may stray from the point of the thread, we eventually mosey back on point…

hello buzztrout and welcome aboard

does the nic buzztrout have anything to do with fishing?

were you looking for any specific genetics , indoor or outdoor?

cheers

big
It sure does. You may know an old friend of mine that passed... Burnie on some sites or Muff as we called him. I stick to mainly indoors now. Im very partial to pure indicas or indica dominant strains. I also see there is some new low thc high cbd strains out there that i would love to try.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Passion.
Before I joined I had constant back pain .
Now ,not so much ...
We offer excellent information at completive rates.
Collectedly we have advice on any weed, life , or love relationships or how to end any threats foreign or domestic and more.
Third Thursday is bingo ,bring $ no checks ... :rolleyes:

I found the greatlakes site. Looks good. I got my eye on a few on there. I cant find the goat or monkey beans though. Are they a breeder or a different site.
welcome buzz...I use greatlakesgenetics for my beans and prefer twenty20mendicino as the breeder...goat and monkey beans are top shelf as well...welcome, hope to see another old geezer around

It sure does. You may know an old friend of mine that passed... Burnie on some sites or Muff as we called him. I stick to mainly indoors now. Im very partial to pure indicas or indica dominant strains. I also see there is some new low thc high cbd strains out there that i would love to try.

what a small world!

Burnie and i chatted more than once..the picture on his avatar was a tie that looked like a huge trout…he sent me some of his seeds right before he passed….RIP

were you also buzztrout at the cabana?

cheers

Sure was. He was pretty sick the last few years and couldnt get down to his basement to tend to anything so he would give me the beans and id share the fruits. He was a wizard of the craft for as long as i could remeber. A Dr. Of sorts. He would trade clones and seeds with guys all over the world. Had a hell of a collection. He gave me alot of the collection before he passed. Unfortunately that collection is just about gone and thats the reason im looking for a legit bean store

I found the greatlakes site. Looks good. I got my eye on a few on there. I cant find the goat or monkey beans though. Are they a breeder or a different site.
I have dealt with Great Lakes from recommendation and only have good things to say about them .
Got seeds held by US customs from Canada.
I personally dont have a need to order from anywhere outside the U.S.
We have our shit together and we have experts here.

I’ve ordered from Great Lakes a couple times. Super fast delivery, sweet packaging, good genetics and freebies too. Also every bean so far has popped and grew as expected.

Latest posts

Back