Greetings from Croatia!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@SubmarineGirl Well, look, 50-60 years ago, Yugoslavia was the largest producer of industrial hemp in Europe until the pharmaceutical lobby did its thing and declared cannabis a hard drug. Croatia has a perfect climate for planting cannabis, if you want to plant some kind of Haze or Kush, you will start planting already in May, and for everything else in mid-June. So we plant everything, whatever seed you plant, you have planted well. However, the police do their job quite well so that over 60% of cultivation attempts end up in their hands. The law is not so strict that you go to jail, but we pay big fines...

@SubmarineGirl Well, look, 50-60 years ago, Yugoslavia was the largest producer of industrial hemp in Europe until the pharmaceutical lobby did its thing and declared cannabis a hard drug. Croatia has a perfect climate for planting cannabis, if you want to plant some kind of Haze or Kush, you will start planting already in May, and for everything else in mid-June. So we plant everything, whatever seed you plant, you have planted well. However, the police do their job quite well so that over 60% of cultivation attempts end up in their hands. The law is not so strict that you go to jail, but we pay big fines...
Yes but you said you will be growing inside. Do they come in and search the houses now for grow tents? My question I guess was mixed up in my lousy language gap was what type of seeds do you plan to grow?

Latest posts

Back