Viporspectra XS1000 vs AC Infinity S22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxr182

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’m new here. This is my first post as I just found the site searching for an answer to this question. Now that I’ve found the site I hope to become active here. I’m a new grower working on my first plant, a Super Lemon Haze clone.

My question is about lights. I purchased the Viporspectra XS1000 due to the solid reviews on Amazon. And I’ve had it around a week and it works well. I purchased the AC infinity Cloudline T4 fan which comes with a little control center box which apparently is not compatible with the XS1000. So I began looking and found the AC Infinity S22 which has similar reviews but is compatible. I like the idea of having a cohesive ecosystem so I went back and forth on switching and decided decided to buy the S22 and just see which I like better.

I notice the XS1000 looks brighter but the could be more about white light than actual performance. Both are rated for the same 2x2 space ( I have a 4x2 and hace two lights). What are your experiences with these lights? Is one better than the other?

Again sorry to be that guy that jumps in here, new, asking for help. As I learn more I’d love to be a contributing member of the community.

Looks like the S22 has more diodes in the blue and red spectrums, and the XS1000 has more white light as you say. Both draw 100W, and use the LM301B diodes with the latest driver. I doubt you will be able to tell the difference in plant growth if there is any.

Welcome to the Passion.

Thanks for the input. I went ahead and ran both side by side for a bit and decided there was no apparent difference other than the color of the light so I went with the AC Infinity since it connects with the automation controller. I appreciate your help!

Latest posts

Back