new grow outdoor clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
so here's a clone i put outdoors lets see if she makes it!PS

outdoor.jpg

Good luck PS..Must have nice weather..Im freezing my keester here..lol..Green Mojo your way my friend

4u2sm0ke said:
Good luck PS..Must have nice weather..Im freezing my keester here..lol..Green Mojo your way my friend
ya it doesnt get to cold here will see how it goes thanks for stopping in.PS

so she is still alive i added 2 more to see what happens pics coming soon!PS

i wanna live where you live if you can grow outdoors all year round

slowmo77 said:
i wanna live where you live if you can grow outdoors all year round
u realy can't grow year around here,but u can get a early start survive the frost if it comes and have a longer vegg for more flowers!PS

so this morning we had some frost not to bad but i'm sure they were chilly!PS

PurpleSkunk said:
more frost this morning heres some pics they are still alive!

With the size of your plants there, chap.....

You could easily give them some night time shelter, from the frosts.
An old cardboard box, upturned, weighted down could save ya a whole lot of heartache.

Your plants would love ya a whole lot more.....................:aok:

ya this is a test see what these plants can handle its a great challenge!and if they make it they should be monsters come harvest!PS

Not to bad for outdoor clone. They look cold :watchplant: I know you said that you want to experiment with it, but you should but a box around her to keep her alive. She would really thank you with big buds if you do ;)

SmokeyTheBear said:
Not to bad for outdoor clone. They look cold :watchplant: I know you said that you want to experiment with it, but you should but a box around her to keep her alive. She would really thank you with big buds if you do ;)
im sure she would but i like trying new things,i got plenty of clones i think they will be fine and end up much stronger if they live!PS

lol there lookin great i will post pics asap!
i added 4 more but havent planted in the ground yet!

Latest posts

Back