new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whereismymind69 sorry dude its correx from when i cut out the holes for the individual cubes so i just put a hole in centre and slit in upto the hole and placed on top to prevent algae build up-ps this didnt work as rockwool cubes are covered in the slimey shite

lol

pkj

cheers carribean smoker:ignore: :giggle:

enjoy updated pics.:holysheep:

pkj:shocked: :giggle: ;) :holysheep:

update now day 17 of flowering and day 3 since pk 13/14 introduced into nute feed.:holysheep:

cf crept upto 2.3 and ph upto 6.4 from monday so added new nutes and diluted with 10 litres of water as still too high.:ignore:

cf 2.3 ph 5.5;)

happy daze are here again.:hitchair:

replaced the two shitty looking plants with 2 power plants that are way too big for my liking.:hubba:

anyway all looking good even the obvious spider mite damaged plant.:hubba:

ill get around to misting soon:doh:

pkj

*** is happening its saying ive uploaded all 10 pics and i havnt

*** indeedy

lol

pkj

unfortunately they will be the only part of the plant not being smoked dude

rotflmao

pkj

runbyhemp try doing a search on my name and all soil grows never ever ever again ive got hydro dialed in now and its no hassle whatsoever.

easy peasy dude

yeh had some nice results with soil but too much hassle getting rid of waste and repotting all the time...

pkj

what is your system set up? and how many plants per per square foot you have? Sorry if you posted that elsewhere!

read the thread booradley ya lazy ***

lol

ok about 8ftw x 6fth x 4.5ftd

apex shape due to roof/attic space

2 digital hps 600w lights

2 x 6" inline rvk's one rigged to home made carbon scrubber other bringing in fresh ait bug free due to sifes stocking on outlet ducting into flower room.

home made garland trays each housing 30 plants grown nft fed every 2 hours for 15 mins throughout 12 hours of light then switched off.

the garland trays are approx 4ft x 2 ft and are crammed to the max.

i dont veg much just place into flower mode once rooted into rockwool cubes.

fed canna everything plus some other nutes.

thats about it dude.

pkj

and forgot to plug it back in so 1 full day of 80f heat and no watering.:holysheep:

luckily i misted with weak solution of rhizotonic:) and plugged pump back in and more or less back to normal after 45 minutes.:)

dont try this at home kiddies.:hitchair:

shat myself nearly when i opened flower room dooor and smell of rotting veg hit me:D :p :ignore:

pkj:stuff-1125699181_i_

anyways you all know how i rave on about the dp power plants bud develpoment well low and behold its way behind the mr nice critical mass.

just lifted up correx cover to check amount of watering from pump and i label everything up and all the crit mass are way ahead of power plant.

lets see if its does what it claims on the tin.

ive never grown crit mass without some major headache so here goes.

pkj

went pear shaped through plug mishap:holysheep:

so onwards and upwards dudes:D

1st pics crit mass 2nd pic power plant all chopped at day 24.wet weight.:goodposting:

next is before and after new plants into flower room.:goodposting:

lastly is wet weight of 24 plants chopped at day 24 also.:hairpull:

pkj:stuff-1125699181_i_

suppose its better than a poke in the eye.:hubba:

anyways heres other remaining one still fattening up well:holysheep:

so added about 15 to flower room over the last week or two and they are now starting to bud up and are 1' high approx:shocked:

so next 24 just placed into 3" cubes which had been soaked in 3ml per litre of canna a and b aqua along with 4ml per litre of rhizotonic.ph 4.5 and cf 0.8:hubba:

lower ph makes rhizo work better and faster they claim:ignore:

so in props vented and under new 250 hps on 24/7.

lets see how they do now:giggle:

pkj

so working away for next couple of daze so ive filled res with fresh nutes.**** got new cf truncheon and cf was 2.8 and new ph meter and ph was 6.3

so adjusted all feeds so now 2.0 and ph 5.4

lets see what it is when i return home.

anyways veg room watered-passive fed via loads of nute solution in big trays plants are sat in

lol

ffs im rough.

lets see what there like upon my return folks

pkj

enjoy dudes

ones in cubes are all going into gt604 nft system and the other 33 new clones are next grow after as mother plants are far too big to manage now so buddy is going to flower them-erm i mean probably kill them faster than a bullet to their heads:hubba:

pkj

Wow, great thread. That set up looks awesome and so do the plants. People can obviously learn alot from you. What is your electrical bill like if you dont mind me asking. I am new to growing and just trying to get some general ideas of how much it would cost me. Thanks.

hi types-150 thanks for the kind words man my electric bill nothing out of the ordinary:woohoo:

inline fans pull say 150 watts each one and 2 x 600w = 1200 watts nowt major been doing this for over 10 years now and finally getting it together.

say £15-£20 per week total electricity used on hydro complete set up;) :ignore:

so plants update the main budded plants are day 35 days into flower and solid as a rock.:holysheep:

others are here and there.

new 27 are now on day one of flowering under 1 x 250w hps until thursday when i get down to hydro shop for mylar, ducting and a couple of 'T's for connecting up each end of attic space as i am now the proud owner of 2 x flowering rooms. perpetual growing here i come folks.:woohoo: :p :hubba:

pkj

Looking great as always PJ. Man you must have enough weed to supply 1,000 people. :D :p

Latest posts

Back