new grower/first crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
hi all,shuggy here.all my plants are doin` good,except for one.this problemattic female is 6 mnths old,going into first flower.i got the plants from a good friend,although they were given no attention for the first 3 mnths(sitting on a window ledge with about 6 hrs of light a day/in the uk)
since i have taken responsibility of these females,i have been using good
quality soil with 10% sand and extra vermiculite.Also as feed i used miracle grow dilluted to half recomended dosage,ph seems to be fine.no photos as
i have camera probs at the moment.
she seems to be drying out,all older leaves are shrivelled up,but the only discolouration i see is once they are dryed,they turn a darker green and flake away if touched.This has even started on my new growth,although not all over! i firstly fed her MG NPK 6-5-5,in conjunction with baby-bio NPK 10.6-4.4-1.7,which seemed to be doing good.
however,since placing them on 12/12(maybe a couple of days before)5 days ago,she has began drying out beggining with the older leaves.i now use j.a.b.bloom NPK 5-5-10 and bone meal NPK 4-20-0 occasionaly.
any feed-back would be great man,cheers.

Wow dude,

Your plants are six months old? I think they lost all hope long ago....i'd replant new ones...good luck.

Latest posts

Back