New guy from Maryland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellegon

Reaction score
New to the forum. Always looking for information. Yes, I am currently growing (before you ask) From what I've been reading the information seems plentiful. Looking forward to some more reading

Currently experimenting with Blue Haze and Blue Amnesia. Before this I was growing photoperiod plants from seed. I have one 2x2x48 " cabinet and one 48x48x80" cabinet. Experimenting with different lighting and fert. Just doing one plant of each to get everything dialed in

sounds like you have a good plan and some Top Shelf genetics

just curious , soil?….
and what kind of nutes?

all the best

Welcome
By chance are you the famous firearm's instructor?
If so a Forum Avatar for you if you like
1694264162184.png

sounds like you have a good plan and some Top Shelf genetics

just curious , soil?….
and what kind of nutes?

all the best
For now, soil is just Miracle grow I will be switching to Happy Frog once I have a plan put together from experiments. The "nutes" I'm using are a 3-part liquid from Advanced Nutrients called Bloom, Micro, & Grow, mostly for the simple reason I can adjust each as I see fit.

Last edited:
For now, soil is just Miracle grow I will be switching to Happy Frog once I have a plan put together from experiments. The "nutes" I'm using are a 3-part liquid from Advanced Nutrients called Bloom, Micro, % Grow, mostly for the simple reason I can adjust each as I see fit.

that is a good start and I wish you well

Latest posts

Back