New Here!! Hi!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coagulatedcannabis

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!! I am new here and wanted to chat with people about what they enjoy most about consuming cannabis!! I also was curious what everyone uses to smoke or what interests you all in terms of cannabis products that you enjoy using! or what you all would want or recommend in terms of accessories! Thanks for reading and I hope we can chat! -coagulatedcannabis

I like my one hitter a lot, easy to carry out in the garden. I smoke all the time. LOL If i roll joints i don't get much done. Welcome Coagulatedcannabis.. I think i will call you CC.

Welcome to MP, hope you enjoy your stay. I use an Arizer Solo II vape. Had a Solo before the Solo II. Loved both of them. You also use less weed this way.

I like my one hitter a lot, easy to carry out in the garden. I smoke all the time. LOL If i roll joints i don't get much done. Welcome Coagulatedcannabis.. I think i will call you CC.

Lol thanks for responding. nice to meet you. CC doesn't sound bad. I'll let that nickname slide lol. it's cute. I usually roll joints. or I eat edibles. Good to hear your view point!

Latest posts

Back