New lites wiped out the cable TV !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make a "tent" out of aluminum foil and set it over the ballast from what I have read it will block the RF interfernce.

What you have to so is wrap the ballasts in aluminum foil to completely seal them then tape a wire to the outside of the aluminum foil and connect it to a good ground. If you have longe enough wire to reach a copper rod, heavy copper wire, copper pipes that go into the ground. the aluminum foil will trap the signal oscillations and send them to ground. Magnetic ballasts can do this as well but the frequency is low enough that it doesn't affect anything. :)

Problem there HushPuppy is that they will overheat. Instead you could build a foil-lined box with they same grounding logic, that way you could at least ventilate/cool them. Maybe put them in a metal filing cabinet?

Did you contact Quantum? They should know the answer. I know that RF problems happened with the early Lumatek units and they improved something which stopped it. I've not heard nice things about Quantum, but have no personal experience with them. I stick with HydroFarm and Lumatek.

OSG...I've contacted the distributor, waiting for an answer on whats next. I found my new T5's are really dumping RH too.

Time for Dish TV :)

i have two lumatek digital 600w ballasts and i have the same issue with my on demand service not working, i think they just filter me out now because i use to see the cable company truck down the street all the time and now all i see is this "guy" in my trash cans every week, and just mine! i love to **** with them and pickup my dog **** the day of service so i can leave them a nice pile right on top of my trash that keeps them at bay. i guess the stupid EDIT didn't find what they were looking for or finally found out that i'm a legal card holder doing absolutely nothing wrong, **** them.

superjet said:
i have two lumatek digital 600w ballasts and i have the same issue with my on demand service not working, i think they just filter me out now because i use to see the cable company truck down the street all the time and now all i see is this "guy" in my trash cans every week, and just mine! i love to **** with them and pickup my dog **** the day of service so i can leave them a nice pile right on top of my trash that keeps them at bay. i guess the stupid edit didn't find what they were looking for or finally found out that i'm a legal card holder doing absolutely nothing wrong, **** them.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html..... PUllllease....

superjet said:
i have two lumatek digital 600w ballasts and i have the same issue with my on demand service not working, i think they just filter me out now because i use to see the cable company truck down the street all the time and now all i see is this "guy" in my trash cans every week, and just mine! i love to **** with them and pickup my dog **** the day of service so i can leave them a nice pile right on top of my trash that keeps them at bay. i guess the stupid EDIT didn't find what they were looking for or finally found out that i'm a legal card holder doing absolutely nothing wrong, **** them.
awesome first post

cool-starry-bra.jpg

Latest posts

Back