new members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
is it just me or has this site suddenly become a new haven for many growers:confused:

its just that each time i sign in or look through the threads join date march 2009 glares out at me:D

have some major mj sites recently gone done thus what appears to me to be the mass exodus to here...mp:eek:

no matter just wondering:p

uk420maan:)

I'm gettin the same feeling. It would be nice if some of these new guys not bring the other sites bickering and flames here, we have some nice chi goin here at MP, it would be nice if it wasn't interrupted...

Yo,
I guess after you have been here a while you will better see what the attraction is.
Folks hear of a clean, safe site that has good info in it, as well as folks such as yourself that are willing to give a bit of their time to share, and teach others what you have learned.

Open minds and hearts go a long way, but when you open your hand, it's only then that others can give to you.

What will you give to the others ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

doh ive just realised i joined march 2009

lol

uk420maan

uk420maan said:
is it just me or has this site suddenly become a new haven for many growers:confused:

its just that each time i sign in or look through the threads join date march 2009 glares out at me:D

have some major mj sites recently gone done thus what appears to me to be the mass exodus to here...mp:eek:

no matter just wondering:p

uk420maan:)

Be careful uk420maan, your join date is March 09 as well. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back