New MJ test KILLS lab rats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks
I am carefull just ment as a compliment. I have never been know as a pig yet in this lifetime.

Cheers!!!

haha good one.. sad thing is, could almost be true.

just watched 'the union' last night (checkl it out if you've not seen it.. probably nothing you didn't know, but those documentarys are always good for a watch.)

anyway, it had that famous test, you know the one.. "marijuana kills braincells".. you know how they came to that conclusion?
they put gas masks on monkeys, and made them inhale marijuana smoke for 5 minutes at a time. no oxygen, just marijuana smoke.

well it's common knowledge that lack of oxygen causes brain damage.. kills braincells.. so was it really the marijuana smoke or the lack of oxygen killing them?

I thought this may have been a serious post for a second. Did you ever read about the study they did on monkeys that was the basis for the "smoking mj kills brain cells" propaganda? Where they pumped smoke through gas masks on monkeys who eventually due to lack of oxygen would die. The first thing to die off when deprived of oxygen are your brain cells. It was commissioned by Nixon.

kaotik said:
haha good one.. sad thing is, could almost be true.

just watched 'the union' last night (checkl it out if you've not seen it.. probably nothing you didn't know, but those documentarys are always good for a watch.)

anyway, it had that famous test, you know the one.. "marijuana kills braincells".. you know how they came to that conclusion?
they put gas masks on monkeys, and made them inhale marijuana smoke for 5 minutes at a time. no oxygen, just marijuana smoke.

well it's common knowledge that lack of oxygen causes brain damage.. kills braincells.. so was it really the marijuana smoke or the lack of oxygen killing them?
Damn.... Ya beat me to it lol

Sounds just like a Government test get the answers you want anyway you want. they can always say, Hey we Ran a test. the funny part is most of the sheep aka: people believe it. thats the worst part. And they are afraid to read anything about it, so they can be there own judge. When you got sheep you need a herder, someone to lead , the not willing to listen people .

alcohol Verse's pot
alcohol spend fifty bucks getting drunk so you can spend the night with your head in a toilet puking when you should be having sex

pot spend 10 bucks getting a better high without puking and having great sex
alcohol get drunk and drive and kill someone
pot get stoned raid the fridge .
alcohol feel like crap for days afterward
pot wake up with a smile on your face and feeling good
I really can't see why anyone would drink
alcohol turns people into instant a__Holes
Pot make every one laugh
Hey pots got my vote

To many closed mided people in this world ! people wil darn near believe anything they hear when it comes to these so called "Gov. studies" You couldnt of said it better viper1951 "SHEEP" a fear driven society ! Im sure glad I tried pot hahaha.... by far the best thing ive ever tried ! Oh well at least we all are one step ahead of the rest and we are able to sit back and laugh at all the morons and their crazy beliefs....! I have never been happier and healtheir every since the day I first started using MJ ! The proof is in the pudding baby !

Great post by the way New girl ! and I do have to agree... nice pic ! : )

ive been smokin' 40+ yrs. i ain't brain dead yet! i have also smoked through a gas mask. it'll choke you to death, let alone kill brain cells! any study can be rigged to show what is wanted. research is the key to wisdom.

Lol..... I do agree that when I am high I do forget a few things, and my philosiphy's are brilliant ! But when i am not high I think i tend to forget all of the cool stuff I was thinking about when I was High ? unless I write it down ... and I just cant seem to keep up with all of the great ideas going on at once, so I figure it just is what it is I guess ! I enjoy it either way :D

I drink as well as partake in the herb and I am not an ahole. I am however one of the select people smart enough to know my limit. I do know plenty of aholes who drink til they puke/pass out/make fools of themselves. I'm a wine junkie :)

aplaisia said:
Wow... I agree that weed is not that bad... I like it... but most everyone knows it does affect memory and coordinated activities...

I really want to do my own experiments... Like the one with spiders. They have video of a spider making a web before it is high... then they have the video of the spider making the web while it is high.

The before and after pictures of the webs illustrates it all... I think thats why we are all so good with philosiphy when we are high...

I know I have had some really freakin good weed that makes me feel just like that spider. I am all over the place. I can't finish one thing. I start washing clothes, cleaning, a sentence and then next thing I

Wow... where was I?

Well have fun!!!
hahaha
I beleive it effects your memory while high but I doesn't alcohol? And as far as coordination goes, I can't think of anything I can't do high. There are things I know I SHOULDN'T do high but theres a difference I beleive.

Iq tests deql with motor function? I agree it effects it, just not all THAT much. For me its more about the motivation, I could be coordinated enough to do this or that, but I don't really care to :)

Thats ok by me .... I never set out to be the smartest man alive hahahaha
Im a good dad to my kids and a good husband to my wife and I make a great living and we are all happy ! Oh and I get to smoke some of the finest bud too.... Lol being a lil stupid now and then is kinda fun !

aplaisia, have you seen 'super high me'?
he actually did a few tests while stoned, and while sober.. and actually scored better on most while stoned.

i think it really depends what you are doing, and how much you've smoked.. obviously if you're completely wasted on some couchlock stuff, you may be a little slower at things.
but to say you'll do worse at everything while stoned, is flawed IMO.

:yeahthat: I was just thinkin about that as well, you beat me to it
you are absolutely right, his IQ actually increased overall, now thats some good doo doo ! lol

Latest posts

Back