New Pics 7/ 9/ 07, check them out 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
these are my plants a month and a week old , what do you think, 2nd grow

two 4ft fluro lights with 2 bulbs pure fixture -- 18 / 6 light and dark cycle
Fan on 24 / 7
Nutes -- FoxFarm all organic :D Grow BiG for Vegg.

i cant what to put that 400watt HPS , so they can start throwing there flowers

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Whats up my brother. ;) Well may i say your young girls are looking great. Do you have any perlite mixed in with your soil?

thanks , No i don't have any perlite mixed , i just have this soil call hyponex growing soil i dont like it , it gets really hard after watering and gets really muddy when watered, im about to transplant tho so im going to buy some better stuff

MrOysterhead said:
thanks , No i don't have any perlite mixed , i just have this soil call hyponex growing soil i dont like it , it gets really hard after watering and gets really muddy when watered, im about to transplant tho so im going to buy some better stuff
I tryed the same soil and it really sucks.It is sand based thats one of the reasons it gets so hard.By the way,your plants look really great.Keep up the good work and keep us posted on this grow.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

lookin really good there mr oysterhead!!! Your missing the Big Bloom from pic. It goes with the Tiger Bloom. They look really short and healthy, Im sure they will love the hps.

very nice dude ur plants look
very good. take care of em
and they will be beautiful:D
good job

take care dude

peace.

If you check out Fox Farms web site. They have a feeding schedule. You should be using the Big Bloom along with your Grow Big. Then when you start using the Tiger Bloom the Big Bloom is also used with that. They are made to work together. You will see a big difference if you use it..

yeah I had Big bloom i ran out after the first grow , i need to order some more, does anyone know where i can get some , without ordering it offline

Fox Farms web site has a list of places that sell their products check there for your state.

Latest posts

Back